nineteen

"I told you to try it" a voice rings out when Isabelle finally closes her door to her hotel in Australia

she screams and basically jumps out of her skin, grabbing the lamp next to her and throwing it. thankfully, he catches it and then she realizes who it is.

"lando? what the hell are you doing in here what the hell" she's out of breath and still slightly on edge.

"I told you we needed to talk" she rolls her eyes and moves towards the window when his hand reaches out and he stops her. he pulls her closer and doesn't take his hand off of her wrist.

"I don't want to talk lando" she won't meet his eyes.

"well that sucks because I do. and I have no confidence right now but I have nothing else to lose so here we go. the only reason I ever even invited magui to Monaco was because I realized I had feelings for you and I didn't want us to change so I tried to distract myself. and then I saw u with Felix and my heart shattered because it wasn't me and we fought and I cried that night because I thought I lost my everything. you are my everything belle and I didn't realize that I was in love with you until I was too late but I can't take you not being in my life anymore" he's out of breath when he finishes and Isabelle can only stare with wide eyes.

"say something belle anything" he pleads.

"god your such a fucking idiot" he genuinely thinks she's going to smack him and then...

holy shit.

her lips are on his and its even more than he's ever dreamt of. he moves his hands from her wrist to her waist and she puts her arms around his shoulders. she runs her fingers through his hair and it makes his body jolt with a feeling he's never felt before. the little gasps she lets out when he squeezes her waist are enough for him to die a happy man. they have to pull back to get some air and she leans her forehead against his.

"never ever listen to your stupid ideas again please lan" she says and she has the teasing glint in her eyes that he loves so much.

"how could I ever now that I have you" and he dips his head to feel her again.