bonus chapter 4

Radhe Radhe

English is not my first language so feel free to correct any mistake.

I am a new writer, I am still learning, so please give me some feedback it will be helpful.

And please vote and comment..

_________________________

लबों को लबों पे सजाओ
क्या हो तुम, मुझे अब बताओ
लबों को लबों पे सजाओ
क्या हो तुम, मुझे अब बताओ
तोड़ दो ख़ुद को तुम
बाँहों में मेरी, बाँहों में मेरी
तेरे एहसासों में, भीगे लम्हातों में
मुझ को डूबा, तिश्नगी सी है
तेरी अदाओं से, दिलकश ख़ताओं से
इन लम्हों में ज़िंदगी सी है
हया को ज़रा भूल जाओ
मेरी ही तरह पेश आओ

"Papa don't move"  dhara said while tying aaditya's short hair in a little pony. Then she took her makeup toy set and started applying fake make up on his face.

Beside aaditya, aahan and aaransh was sitting with a frown because dhara had made their pony also. Which was looking like an antina on their heads. They were angry as dhara always boss over them and at she forcefully make them play beauty parlour game which she invented.

As soon as Shraddha came inside the room, both the boys ran to their  mumma to complain about dhara. "Mumma" both said together.
"What happened bacche ( kids)" she asked

"Look what dhara did"

She chuckled looking at them, they were looking funny in that avatar. She opened their pony and combed their hair properly.

"Noo" dhara shouted and started fake crying. Her mother ruined all her hardwork.

"Stop overacting dhara" she moved to the bed. Aahan and aaransh also climbed on the bed. Dhara sat down on her father's lap.

"Let's play something else" aaransh suggested.

"Hmm, cricket" aahan said. Aaditya turned to look at shraddha and started laughing. She understood he is making fun of her.

"Then your mumma will definitely win, hah haaa haaa"

Aahan and aaransh also started laughing, they know how good their mother play.
Shraddha jokingly hit him on his shoulder
"Aren't you laughing a lot?"

Aahan leaned and hugged shraddha "don't make fun of my mumma"

"Aww only my baby love me" she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.he sat up in her lap.

"You come to me baby," aaditya said to aaransh and motioned him to come to him. Aaransh moved to his father. Aaditya kissed his cheek lovingly then he kissed his Little princess dhara. Then he leaned towards aahan to kiss him following to kiss shraddha on the tip of her nose.

She widened her eyes, children Started giggling looking at their parents.

The kids were in the garden. Aaransh riding mahir on his cycle. While dhara poking ahaan's eye, ahaan in defence started pulling her hair.  They kept bickering.

"Don't irritate me, let me do my work" shraddha tried to scold him. She was folding kid's clothes but aaditya was back hugging her, not letting her work. They were in kid's room.