They get hurt

Steven Universe

-He was cooking food for you because he wanted to do something special for you.

-But ended up cutting himself in the process.

-You thought he was gonna just heal himself but he wanted you to bandage him up.

Garnet

-Steven tag got a little dangerous and she ended up crashing through the window.

-Glass was all over her so you had to pluck it off of her.

-Steven helped too so you weren't alone.

Amethyst

-She was doing dumb and risky stuff(again) and ended up breaking her gem.

-Youre used to this so you had one of the Crystal Gems wrap you to Rose's fountain because you didn't want to bother Steven. (again)

-You scolded her for doing a dangerous act before softening up more when you see her smug face turn guilty.

Pearl

-She was training again with hollow pearl.

-She didn't get poofed this time but did get a couple of cuts. To say you were worried is an understatement.

-You kept her company until she was done training and went to go heal her up.

Peridot

-She was using her metal powers and ended up having a car fall onto her.

-Took a minute to get her from up under there.

-She came out unscathed thankfully, but was a little dizzy so you had to stay with her and made sure she didn't do anything.

Lapis

-While exploring the ocean floor she stepped on a sea urchin and immediately came crawling back to you.

-She was surprised to sat the least, but faked pain just so you could hold her.

-The small holes in her foot still disturbed you so you helped her fix it up.

Blue Diamond

-Couldn't think of away she would physically hurt so I'll do emotionally.

-She eneded up looking a gem on accident. She was filled with so much guilt and stayed up all night making sure it regenerated safely.

-You also stayed with her making sure she didn't stress herself out so much.