Gossip Smossip

Susie and Kris were hanging out in their usual spot at the library, lounging in a quiet corner where they could chat without disturbing anyone. Ralsei, with his green fur and soft demeanor, sat nearby, flipping through a book but clearly keeping an ear on their conversation.

"So, did you hear about Noelle's new hobby?" Susie asked, her eyes gleaming with amusement.Kris looked up from their book, raising an eyebrow. "What hobby?"

"She's been running a social media account pretending to be one of her classmates," Susie said with a smirk. "Apparently, she's really good at it too. She's even got a fan club going!"

Ralsei couldn't help but chuckle softly as he listened. "That does sound like something Noelle would do. She's always been creative in her own way."

"Yeah, well, that's not all," Susie continued, grinning mischievously. "I heard Berdly's been secretly crushing on one of the guys in our class. He's been dropping hints left and right, but no one seems to notice."

Kris tilted their head, intrigued. "Really? I thought Berdly was just into himself."

"Maybe he's trying to shake things up," Susie suggested. "But hey, you know Noelle's been dreaming about becoming a professional chef?"

Ralsei perked up. "Like a carrot slicer?"

"Yeah, like she thinks it's an art or something," Susie said, her expression turning more thoughtful. "Honestly, I don't see it, but she seems pretty passionate about it."

Kris nodded in agreement. "She does love her vegetables."

Ralsei smiled fondly at the pair. "It's wonderful to see everyone exploring their own interests and dreams. Maybe one day, we'll be able to support Noelle's carrot slicing ambitions!"

Susie rolled her eyes, but she couldn't hide the hint of affection in her voice. "Yeah, yeah. As long as she doesn't make us try her weird veggie dishes again, I'm good with it."

Kris laughed, and the three of them continued to talk and gossip, Ralsei keeping a gentle watch over his friends as they shared stories and dreams. It was just another typical afternoon in their world, full of laughter and friendship.