•2•

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
You wake up in a brown room, filled with paper talismans and eerie silence. You stare at the ceiling and blink. Where are you? You don't remember going here. In a moment, someone speaks up. "Yo, you're finally awake. Took you long enough." You pause. That's.. Gojo's voice. You hum. "Mhm, yeah. Why am i here?"

You tried standing, only stopping once you realize your hands have been tied behind your back on a chair. "Don't bother, your tied. It was the simplest way to get you to Jujutsu high." Gojo explains. That doesn't make you feel any better, though.

".. So, you weren't joking about letting me be a student." You're a bit surprised. Gojo nods. "I don't turn back on my sayings. Anyways, that's not the topic." You decide to start listening. "The real topic is, what are you going to do?" Gojo asks. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Gojo hums, leaning back on his chair slightly. "You've been following around Megumi and Itadori. You have cursed energy, yet you didn't use it. You asked to be a student. Are you attending Jujutsu high? Do you know jujutsu?"

You blink, slowly staring at the walls covered with light brown talismans. Silence. ".. Yes, i do know jujutsu. Don't i have to join jujutsu high anyways?" Gojo shakes his head. "You don't have to, but it's a waste considering you know jujutsu."

You think for a moment. There's no harm in joining anyways. Sure, you can die, but you've already died so many times and started a new life, there's really no point in not joining jujutsu high.

"Sure." You conclude. Gojo smirks. "I knew you'd say that." You huff. "When do i start?" You ask. "Now, preferably."
——————————————————
You decided to wait around infront of Jujutsu high. You're currently waiting for Gojo and Itadori to come, since Gojo had to get Itadori. You figured this would be the easiest way. You'd rather have someone explain the basics then figure it out yourself anyhow.

You perk your head up when you hear the faint noise of chatter approaching. You look over, and.. there's Itadori and Gojo heading over, Itadori having a hand over his head to see. Though, Itadori points and seems surprised when he spots you.

You blink when you see Itadori waving. You wave back, smiling slightly. There's the idiot. "Oh! Y/N! What are you doing here?" Itadori asks once close enough for you to hear.

"I felt bored. I'm joining you too." You explain simply. Itadori seems surprised. "Huh. Nice! It's good to see someone i know, then." Itadori says, glancing back at the buildings behind you. You spot Gojo aswell, following along behind Itadori.

"Whoa! It's in the mountains! Is this really tokyo?" Itadori exclaims. You hum. "Well, ofcourse."

"This isn't actually out of the ordinary for a tokyo suburb." Gojo states. "What about Fushiguro?" Itadori questions. Fushiguro.. That makes you think back to the spiky black-haired guy. He's.. surprisingly irritating. And.. worrying. You wonder if he's fine after that fight. "Hopefully he's fine." You'd mumble quietly.

"He's fast asleep after receiving jujutsu treatment." Gojo explains, letting you breath a sigh of relief. "Good.." You get up and move behind Itadori, deciding to just follow along with them. Itadori side glances at you, smiling friendly. You return the gesture, though yours is much quicker to drop the smile.

"First things first, you two. You've both got an interview with the principal." Gojo says calmly, now walking and leading you and Itadori down a path covered by trees. You stare at the natural scenery. "The prinicipal?" You ask, finding that strange.

If you mess up, you might get rejected for admission, so stay frosty, okay?" Gojo says. Itadori freaks out a little, and you blink. "That's fine by me." You hum, and Gojo chuckles. "Of course it's fine by you." You blink, a bit irritated by the snarky comment. ".. Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"