005

CHAPTER | 005𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆this font = you speaking this font = jungkook's in his body 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

CHAPTER | 005
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
this font = you speaking
this font = jungkook's in his body
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

HOW longer do i have to listen to this song you complained for the tenth time. jungkook was at HYBE for dance practice. he is planning to have a small concert for ARMYS so you two have been in this studio for a whole week for more than six hours. and right now he's been practicing to SEVEN. 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 he glanced over at you. i am but i don't like seven and 3D you said. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵! 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴! he shouted. sir, i am not those people. i rather listen to 3D than seven you said. 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩? 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘩𝘦𝘦? he asked.

of course not! her acting saved your music video. i was laughing throughout the video you said which made him smile. that was the point of the video. it was supposed to be funny for his fans. but i kept on cringing with the lyrics. what's worse was the fact that i listened to the explicit version first and then i could never listen to the clean version same you shook your head which made his cheeks warm up. he wasn't expecting to hear that. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 he asked. they do! so do some English songs. i guess i'm not use to listening you sing those type of songs you said. "i think that's enough practice for SEVEN. let's take a small break" the choreographer said. thank god you smiled.

jungkook smirks as an idea came up to mind. he walks over to you and sat beside you. "you wrap around me and you give me life~and that's why night after night~ i'll be fucking you right" he sings. no! please stop you said as you got up to walk away from him. "monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday~ monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday ~seven days a week ~every hour every minute every second ~you know night aftеr night ~ i'll be fucking you right~seven days a week" he sings loudly. the idol smiles brightly when he sees you covering your ears. soon he was out of his body and you were in it. not this shit again you said. 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸 jungkook smirks. you glared at him and he chuckles.