blood

Del was 4 months pregnant her wanye they were in coffee shop drinking tea well, and had  coffee and  wanye had tea. Del saw her friend who came with her friend. They sat and talked for a while. They then all left but as they walked around her lot shouting and stomping. When look, they started walking and saw pushing and shifting each other. There was a sum type of protest going on. When they realise quite going where already near protest that was coming closer to them people who weren't even involved where getting pushed and shoved out of the way. When he started walking people pushed way, which made him push, which caused a fight he shouted their friend got del away, but she didn't want to leave him. When he got guys to back off, he gonna go find Del, but the another had pushed shoved him to ground people kicking and punching him. That he finally made to get up, and he got out of most of the conflict. He then looked at their friend.        " Where del."  Their friend looked surprised and thought she was next to her but must made way to help him. He panicked and made back their. When finally saw her, he got pushed down again. He then heard her scream because someone had a bat. When I gets back, he makes way over her. " Del." He said while kneeling down. She had body layed floor but sat up her body went back her hand reached for him see blood. "My baby," she said, crying. Wanye then picked her up bridal style. " wanye, I'm so scared. What if I loses it?"" Don't think like that you just stress yourself out." He then got their friend, who his jacket thing put over del.