The Plan

"I'm so glad you guys got my text. I've been worried sick." Alexis says as the group is in a boat in the bayou.

"We'll find her Alexis. Don't worry. We're close." Velma says as she is looking at a map.

"Stop. Did you hear that? In the trees. Must have been my imagination." Vincent says as the boat stops before something grabs his legs making him scream as he is getting pulled off the boat.

"Hang on." Alexis says as she and Velma grab Vincent.

"Save yourselves." Vincent says as he gets pulled off the boat as Fred fires stakes into the area he was pulled in.

"Zoinks!" A voice shouts in the distance.

"I got something. Come on." Fred says as the group goes to investigate and sees a terrified Shaggy and Scooby-Doo.

"Shaggy, Scooby-Doo?" Alexis asks.

"Nice shooting Fred. Scooby what are you guys doing in the swamp?" Velma asks.

"Yeah don't you know it's dangerous out here?" Velma asks.

"Clearly." Shaggy says.

"Yeah." Scooby-Doo says as Alexis frees him and Shaggy from some stakes.

"The calibration is still off." Fred says as he looks at his weapon.

"Don't get too close, Velma. I've been bitten by a vampire. I could turn bloodsucker any second." Shaggy says as Alexis pulls the last stake freeing him.

"Shaggy you're not a vampire. There's no bite. It's a splinter." Alexis says as she looks at Shaggy's neck.

"So I'm not gonna turn into a bloodsucking weirdo?" Shaggy asks.

"Bloodsucker? No. Weirdo? We're too late for that." Velma says.

"Fire in the hole! Still off." Fred says as he fires a bunch of stakes causing everyone to take cover to avoid being hit.

"Maybe it's best if you set that thing to net mode from now on." Velma says.

*Timeskip*

"There she is." Alexis says as the group finds the actors performing the ritual with Daphne tied to some posts while wearing the jewels.

"Looks like we're in time for the wedding." Velma says.

"Wedding?" Scooby-Doo asks confusedly.

"I wish someone had told us. We don't even have a gift." Shaggy says.

"I've got a gift right here." Fred says as he holds up his weapon.

"Huh?" Scooby-Doo asks.

"I don't get it." Shaggy says.

"He means we're gonna stop the wedding from happening." Velma says.

"My way sounded cooler." Fred says as he smiles.

"Well we better hurry. Look!" Alexis says as the group sees Lord Valdronya appearing in front of the actors as he makes his way toward Daphne while the actors pass out on the ground.

"A mortal beauty." Lord Valdronya says as he touches Daphne.

"Your queen." Daphne says as she passes out as Shaggy goes up to Lord Valdronya with a camera.

"Hold it. Hi. Uh mind if I get a picture of the happy couple? That one's for the memory book. Ha, ha. Yikes!" Shaggy shouts as he gets Lord Valdronya's attention and begins running as he is getting chased.

"Daphne are you okay?" Alexis asks as she and Velma go up to Daphne.

"Haha. Alexis, Velma you came to my wedding. Oh don't cry Velma. You won't always be a bridesmaid." Daphne says acting strangely causing Alexis and Velma to look at each other.

"I'm not crying." Velma says.

"Valdronya's using gas to hypnotize everyone." Alexis says.

"Whatever you say. Haha." Daphne says as Alexis shifts to wolf form and manages to chew through the ropes.

"Got them." Alexis says as she shifts back to human form.

"Good work Alexis." Velma says.

"No problem. Come on Daph. Snap out of it." Alexis says as she gently snacks Daphne in the face.

"Alexis? Velma? What happened?" Daphne asks.

"Take a look." Velma says as Daphne sees what's going on around her before the group sees Lord Valdronya has Shaggy and Scooby-Doo cornered and runs over.

"Ahem. Here's your stupid amulet." Daphne says as she throws the necklace at Lord Valdronya.

"Nice shot." Alexis says.

"He-yah!" Velma shouts as she throws the crown at Lord Valdronya.

"Actually Velma I kind of wanted to keep that." Daphne says.

"Sorry." Velma says.

"I'll make you all my vampire servants." Lord Valdronya says as he unleashes a green gas before Scooby-Doo turns the fans on and sends it back at Lord Valdronya causing him to try to flee.

"I'd say you're looking at a net loss. I think I'll raise the stakes." Fred says before he uses his weapon to trap Lord Valdronya against a tree.