Prologue

A young boy who is 6 years old lies on the hospital bed unconscious, his head covered with bandages, with traces of blood visible through the bandage.

"Because of you my son is lying here in this condition" the man said looking at his wife

"It's not my fault, and he is my son as well" his wife said

"Oh really, now you remember you have children, who are longing for their mother's affection. Just because I never say anything to you and let you do whatever you want, my children are suffering today" the man said in a raised voice

"Don't raise your voice at me, Manvir, and it's not my fault that he came there and tripped from the stairs, it was just an accident" she said

"You know I love you a lot and only because of this I have avoided this topic for long but not anymore, we are getting divorced, I don't want my children to suffer anymore" he said in a firm voice.

"What are you saying, you can't divorce me, you love me" she said still being in a shock.

"Love, oh yeah, I loved you but did you ever loved me, forget about me, did you ever even love our children?, look at him he's in so much pain, but that doesn't seem to affect you at all, you still don't care about him" he stated with moist eyes.

"Why am I even asking you this, all you care about is money, Nirvair has distanced himself from everyone, he doesn't even share anything with me, I don't want to lose my other 2 sons as well, so it's better that we get divorced, and after today I don't even want to see your face. I was living in a delusional world that you also care about us and I have always ignored everyone who used to say something bad about you, but the reality is that I was just blinded by your fake love. 

But seeing my son in this condition today has opened that blind fake love from my eyes. So listen very carefully, Inayat, I don't love you anymore, just leave me and my sons alone, you want money then I'll give you enough amount but don't you dare show me your face ever again. LEAVE" he shouted.

"No no, I'll not leave, you can't do this to me, I'll take care of the kids, l'll not neglect them anymore, just don't do this to me." She pleaded

Suddenly they heard a small voice, as they turned they saw Nirvair has opened his eyes, and is trying to sit up on the bed.  Manvir went close to him and helped him to sit up properly.

"M-maa" Nirvair said making the couple look at him in confusion as he never liked to talk to his mother and now suddenly he is calling her.

Inayat saw this as an opportunity and started walking close to the bed, but stopped when Nirvair called maa again looking towards the door. Both Manvir and Inayat looked in the direction of the door and saw Bani, Manvir's secretary, standing there and her face filled with tears.

"Bani maa" Nirvair said in a soft voice, almost inaudible.

Bani came closer to the bed, and hugged him while saying, "how are you feeling now, baccha, are you feeling any pain in your head?." She asked checking his bandage with tears filled in her eyes.

"You, what are you doing here, didn't I already warn you to stay away from my children" Inayat spoke in anger.

"I just came here to see Nirvair, I'm sorry but when found out he was in the hospital, I couldn't help myself and came here" Bani spoke

"Don't talk to my bani maa like that" spoke with anger clearly evident in his voice

"She is not your mother, I am your mother, and you, what have you taught my son that he is speaking like this with me" Inayat spoke being frustrated

"Papa please ask her not to talk to Bani maa like this, I don't like it when someone speaks like this with my Bani maa" Nirvair said

"You brat"

"Enough don't you dare say anything to my son, you have lost all your rights on him, now leave before I do something which you will definitely regret" spoke to his wife in anger.

_________________________________________

How was the Prologue guys?

Please vote and comment

Follow me on Instagram for updates and Spoilers

Please Vote and Comment!!