Chapter 3

Luffy is now 17 in this timeline and (Y/N) is 20.

——————
(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)! Move faster!" Luffy commanded.

"Wow, just because you became my captain you're now commanding me." I whispered to myself.

"What?" Luffy ask.

"Nothing brother! Come on!" We rode the small boat and we're ready to set sail! AHHH!! This is it!

Suddenly a sea king showed up. And of course Luffy hit him.

•••

"You see that Luffy?" I said.

"Where?" He looked right and left.

"Idiot! In front of you!"

"A whirlpool?"

"A HUGE WHIRLPOOL!!" I screamed.

"O-oy! Get inside the barrel!" He said.

"What?!" The barrel is very small! Both of us will not fit in!

"Just get in!" I decided to follow him. After that, he also went inside.

•••

"Luffy, how many days has passed?" I asked my brother.

"I don't know (Y/N). I'm hungry. " His stomach grumbled. And mine too.

•••

Smash!

I quickly jolted out of sleep because of the sound. I opened my eyes—shit. There are two men in front of us, there's one unconscious in the floor and one behind us. Overall there are four of them. WHO THE HECK ARE THESE?

The two men in front pointed there swords at us and of course, Luffy as usual, beat the crap out of them. The end of their swords was stucked in the ceiling.

"How did we end up here?!" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm hungry." Luffy said.

The boy behind us a while ago is very noisy. Luffy went out of the room while the pink-haired boy is trying to stop him. The boy's name is Koby.

It's not surprising that we are in a storage room for food. Luffy is like a food tracker.

•••

While I'm eating in the corner, Luffy and Koby are having a heart-to-heart talk. Cute hahaha.

"This is my sister (Y/N)." Luffy said.

"Hello Koby!" I greeted.

"Uhh...hi." He said shyly.

When I was about to take a bite from the fruit, the ceiling was destroyed . What the?

A woman suddenly appeared. Now who is this? Ah shit, it's "Iron Mace" Alvida. Captain of Alvida Pirates.

And Luffy, as usual, got into a fight and guess who won? Of course, Luffy.

I'm glad to see Koby standing up for himself.

Suddenly, cannonballs rained down. The marines are here. We escaped through a small boat. I looked back and—there's this shocked orange-haired girl in the boat beside us. She is familiar but I don't know who she is. I just smiled at her.

We are now heading to Shell Island.
•••

We have now arrived on Shell Island.

We are looking for Zoro and fortunately, we saw him. Long story short Luffy fought and won against "Axe-Hand" Morgan, and Zoro is now finally free.

•••

We are in a small eatery here in Shell Island. Ahhh yummy!

"So, how many others have you gathered besides me? You said you were in the middle of gathering a crew. To be King of the Pirates, you must have a good number gathered." Zoro said.

"Just you and my sister." Luffy said and points at me.

"Hi Zoro! I'm (Y/N)!" I greeted and offered my hand to shake with him. He accepted it.

"Wait what? Just the three of us?" He sounded so shock.

"Yep. Just the three of us." Luffy.

"What? Where's your ship then?" Zoro asked. Luffy points at the small ship in the dock.

I couldn't help but laugh because of Zoro's face. It was so priceless! I bet both of you will be happy if you know how big The Thousand Sunny is in the future.

Shortly, the marines entered the eatery. They told us that they appreciated what Luffy and Zoro had done for them and for the island, and in return they will not contact their headquarters but we need to leave the island immediately. Luffy agreed and we started to carry the things the villagers gave us.

"You forgot one of your crews. Is he your crew?" The marine asked.

Luffy picked a fight with Koby on purpose to show that there are no alliance or connection between them. But after we set sail, I think the marines know that Luffy and Koby are friends because they saluted like what Koby did.

"Goodbye Koby!" I yelled while waving.

——————

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Yay! Finished another one. I re-watched the series for this wahahaha! I'm sorry if the chapters are not detailed enough. There's also no actions scenes of (Y/N) but there will be in the future! I just had no idea how to insert it for now.

And if ever there are descriptions of what (Y/N) looks like, you can change it too if you want. Just imagine what you look like (or whatever/whoever you want) instead of imagining (Y/N) physical description that I wrote/will write.

I did some proofreading and changed some things.
Please read the previous chapters again so that it will not be confusing for you. But if you don't want to read the previous ones, please read the note after this.

>>I have some major changes in this story. I've changed the part where we have knowledge about One Piece world. I find it useless to be honest. Like yeah you have knowledge and now what? You can't even help people with that knowledge. So after (Y/N) spends her first 10 years here in One Piece world she forgot all of her memories from the real world. Her memories will be replaced by the memories of her childhood. Now she doesn't know who is Nami or Usopp or Zoro or anybody. She will only know them once she met them. And  instead of 18 years old, she will be 20 in this timeline.