Y/N's secret crush

****Hey there! There's a little update in the previous chapter. Hope you won't mind reading it! Thankyou!!!!! *****

In the Song villa, (before dinner)
Y/N is in her room sitting in her table and updating her diary......

....................................................................................

Dated:21/04/2024

Jungkook,
Am I wrong loving you? But I do really love you and I can't imagine to unlove you. And the thought that I can not even meet you in this life eats me from inside. Are you really not in my stars???
It's been 5 years, that I've loved you but you still don't even know that I exist. I heard you prefer girls with long hairs and for that I made them grow longer but you aren't here to admire them.
Sometimes I think if I am so unlucky that you won't even know that I exist but other times I feel lucky that in this 7 million years of human existence I somehow managed to exist at the same time as you.💜
Jungkook will a day come when you would belong to someone else's, and I won't have a right on you? Can I ever be your girl? Can I ever be the girl you cherish, you care, you admire, you love..........???? Maybe Never!!!!!!
Am I really wrong loving you????? They say that you are a mafia and it will just end up causing me harm but i am not afraid of it. But I am afraid if something will happen to you. Will i lose you, before calling you mine??? Will i fail to protect you?
Am I wrong loving you??? Will ever get the answer to the questions???

.

....................................................................................

Unknowingly tears came down rolling her cheeks to her diary. And then suddenly someone knocked the door.
Y/N- "Yes!!??"
-"young miss, it's time for dinner"
That's the housekeeper Miss hou.
Y/N-"I'll be right there Miss hou"
Y/N closed her diary and wiped her tears and left for dinner. Mr and Mrs Song were waiting for her in the table.
Mr Song-" Princess, come and sit here. How was your day???"
Y/N- "it was a great day!!!"
Mr Song- "Did you manage to find your mr. Perfect???"
Y/N-" ummm.... Hmmm...... Not yet"
Mrs Song-" With this spirit of yours you can never marry someone. My friend's son is still single and will treat you really good. Why don't you consider meeting him once?"
Y/N trying to make eye contact with Mr. Song.
Y/N-"Dad, help your little kid!!!"
Mr Song-"Are you trying to throw your beloved father into the crocodiles mouth, honey???"
Y/N-" Dad please please please save your little princess"
Mrs Song-(suddenly interrupting) what are you both making eye contact about???
Mr. Song-" Ahhh Honey I will be going on a business trip to country Z, would like to accompany me??? "
Mrs Song-" country Z!!!!!!!!!! I have always been wanting to go there. I love you so much honey... "
Mr Song-" ok my Queen. You look very skinny, why don't try this??
Mr Song picks some food and feeds Mrs Song.
Y/N watched her parents and admired the love between them.
"Jungkook", she whispered with a low voice

....................................................................................

All events characters, name and titles are not related to real life and is entirely coincidential.
Please remember this is fanfiction

Hope you are liking my story. Please feel free to leave your complains. This will help me improve......