#55

Sab kuch pata hain muje aapke baare me! You are a biker!
Aaheli's words echoed in agastya's ears as he looked at the sleeping figure of aaheli, who held his hand in sleep, his eyes went to the silver bracelet around his wrist in which around her fingers closed.
He slowly removes her hold on it.

"Bas abhi tu hi hain. "
He caressed her hair giving a long press of lips on her forehead.
She stirred in her sleep opening her eyes partially she smiled at him grabbing his arm.

"Math jao. "
She mumbled in her sleep again drifting into sleep.

"Kabhi nhi.. "
Saying he laid on the bed side ways facing her. Admiring her calm face, he kept staring at her until his eyes fell together.
____

Aaheli is the first one to wake up, she felt herself caged in his arms looking down, found agastya's arms securely wrapped around her face, she smiled looking at his calm yet peaceful face, his neat hair is now messy falling onto his eyes, she gently caressed his hairs.

"Sote hue kitna shaant lagta hain ye! Shaant, bilkul bachha ki tarah, uthgaye tho, sab bar chillake rakshas ban jaate Mr baby raisinghania. "
She poked his cheek chuckling to herself, her chuckle vanished getting replaced by a gasp when she was tossed in a swift, processing the things, she looked up only to notice agastya smirking at her caging her under his arms.

"Arent you sleep? "
She asked widening her eyes.

"Meri biwi apni tareef karri hain, mainly kaise se miss karsakta hu?. "
He grinned rubbing his nose with her when her nose flared up in anger.

"and what you said? Baby Raisinghania, i don't want to be your baby pink, instead I want to make babies with you, after that you can call them baby Raisinghania what  say? process shuru kare?"
Agastya's sleepy and dark voice made her feel butterflies.
Men and their sleepy hoarse voice is always a weakness for women.

She shook her head shrugging off her thoughts
"Why you here? and don't tell me you are here all night? Get off me. "
She pushed him making him roll onto the other side. Making agastya lay side ways balancing himself by his elbow.
She got down from the bed huffing something to herself, combing her hair using her fingers she rolled her hair twisting her hair into bun.
She squinted her frowning looking at agastya still working on her hair with the clutcher between her lips.
Just raised her eyes asking him what.

"Apna baal bhaand rahe ho ya muje bhaandraheho?apni baal ke saath main bhi atak gaya tumhara paas. "
Aaheli chuckled silently shaking her head.

"You started in the morning only? "
She teased him, she tried to walk away but agastya is fast enough to stop her grabbing her wrist.

"Abhi tak jawaab nhi aaya apki taraf se? As they silence is half yes, tho Aapki taraf se haa samjhu? "
Aaheli stood silence giving him a soft look, she gently drew back her hand giving him a soft look.

"Chai piyenge aap? "
Agastya chuckled nodding his head in affirmation, staring her walking to her wardrobe, picking her clothes she walked into the bathroom, shutting the door not before making an eye contact with him.

________

Aaheli was all ready for the day in a plain cotton peach kurti, matching it with white legging,
Flipping the half boiled omelette into the plate, she made his breakfast, containing of toased breads, omlettle, boiled egg, with orange juice and mixed veg salad, and poha for herself.

"Madam! You aren't letting us work in kitchen, if sir gets to know, he will kill us before ousting from the job. "
She chuckled at the butler who is standing a little distance away.

"From now on, no need to cook for us both, and about your sir, don't worry he won't tell you anything I promise. "
Saying she picked up the tray walking to the dining area.