00: 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Senior year. The last year of high school before moving on to whatever comes next. Briar thought it would be a breeze.

However, that breeze was strong, and it threatened to blow her over.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

❯          Briar Spatha          

(the mentor)

❝you did this...for what?❞

❯          Aaron Garoul          

(the delinquent)

❝can you not shut up for five minutes?❞

❯          Apolline "Aphmau" Flores          

(the freshman)

❝it's not an insult if it's delicious❞

❯          Raina Spatha          

(the alumni)

❝at least i get paid to be here this time❞

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

I'm so excited, you guys! The Aphmau community was so important to me when I was younger, and now I've finally returned to it and get to play with the characters and storylines. 

That said, this is the beginning of my rewrite of the series. Please do not expect me to keep things the same, you will be disappointed. I am coming at this story with the goal to make it something I would genuinely watch or, in this case, read (no shade to the original storylines, I love the series and the nostalgia).

Also, Aarmau will not be endgame, saying it now. Actually, they won't even be together, if it wasn't obvious from the description.

Now, onto my creative choices (because I have a lot of them). I won't spoil any big ones until they appear, but at the end of every chapter I will have a note explaining important changes. For now, though, I'll explain what you'll come in with.

1. I changed Aaron's last name to Garoul.

Lycan just wasn't doing it for me, guys, I'll be honest. I went on a deep dive finding one that still fit --both in meaning and the character-- and found Garoul. It means the same thing as Lycan, just less obvious.

2. I changed Aphmau's name to Apolline.

Don't fret, she will still go by Aphmau, but I wanted her to have an actual name. After scouring the internet, I found Apolline, which I think is pretty similar.

3. I changed some location names (Phoenix Drop and FalconClaw).

These two changes may end up being temporary, as I'm on the fence about them, but I still want to bring them up. I decided to make Phoenix Drop into Fenix. Fenix is a variant word for Phoenix, and while making this edit, I thought I may as well drop the second half of the name. Additionally, FalconClaw is now Faltalon. The thought process for this one was much more simple; FalconClaw → FalconTalon →Faltalon. 

4. Kawaii~Chan is going by Nana.

Now that I've re-entered the fandom, I am not as steadfast with some of my previous changes. However, this one is one I do not regret. Nana will be using her real name, as well as speaking like a normal person. She'll still be the sugar-carrying, pink-loving girl we all know and love, just more, you know, normal.

I hope you guys understand these changes and respect them. If you don't, it's okay, but they will be a part of this book regardless.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this story, I've been planning it for a very long time. This will become a full series with FalconClaw (though I guess it'll become Faltalon) University, Mystreet, Minecraft Diaries, and possibly some original content, too...

Bye lovelies, enjoy!

𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 

I do make my own covers, including this one.

Also, a playlist for this story should be up soon.