Chapter 88

The moment her sleeve was carefully tugged, Ren Chenxi pursed her lips, but in the end, she just lowered her eyes and said nothing, pulling Mu Ning down the stairs with her.

Gently opening the door, it was already quiet and dark outside, even the light bulbs tied to trees or stakes had all gone out.

In such a dark environment, it is very conducive for Ren Chenxi and Mu Ning to move, in fact, even if they don't use the stealth card in the beginning, it's still no problem, right? Ren Chenxi vaguely regretted it, but soon figured it out.

No matter how dark the surroundings are, the moonlight coming down from the sky can still illuminate a little bit of things when they get to a more spacious road outside.

Moreover, on such a quiet avenue, there were only two people running at night, if someone happened to be awake and looking at the night view, then it would be really suspicious for them and Mu Ning to be running at night without using the invisibility card!

If they were reported to Qi Sheng as unsuspecting intruders, it would be troublesome!

Thinking about it, it would be safer and more secure to run around the base at night without being invisible.

However,......, since it is a night run, they are running a bit slow, ah?

Conscious that the running speed is too slow, and one of their sleeves also have to give Mu Ning pulled together running atmosphere is a little strange Ren Chenxi, immediately and did not hesitate to give themselves and Mu Ning each on a sr level acceleration card.

Anyway, she had 27 sr acceleration cards and two ssr acceleration cards! Not afraid of Huo Huo at all.

After putting on the acceleration cards, the two of them ran faster in the night, from the villa area to the Fan family's territory, it only took about 5 minutes.

The base had two very strong gates, one was the base gate that defended the security of the entire base, and the other, was the high wall and iron gate that the Fan family had built on their side.

The Fan family's gate also had a decent post, but the three people on duty inside were already half-awake and half-unawake as they dozed off.

In the end of the world, the entire base was short of electricity, even if the Fan family had a fourth-order lightning system psychic, they couldn't afford a set of pre-apocalyptic high-tech defense facilities.

Of course, they wouldn't be able to get that set of equipment either.

Same as the base's main security measures, the Fan family also adopted human patrols, so don't look at the three people at the entrance post seemingly unreliable, but if you go through the iron gate to the inside of the Fan family's turf, there are still teams and teams of patrols patrolling around.

These patrols had both psychics and ordinary people, and the number of people in a team was only 5 or 6, and each person had a high-frequency whistle hanging on their chest, so as long as there was some kind of enemy invasion, they would definitely blow at the first time so that everyone in the Fan family's turf would be able to hear it.

Perhaps, the other survivors of the base outside the Fan family could also hear it.

However, these patrols were of little use to Ren Chenxi and Mu Ning. After going over the big iron gate with Mu Ning and breaking into the Fan family's territory, Ren Chenxi had already encountered the third team of patrol soldiers.

Even though these patrols were vigilant, and some of them looked like professional mercenaries, they were still unable to detect Ren Chenxi and Mu Ning, who walked past them in a dignified manner.