Season Two Episode Five: Consume...

"You...you-" "Don't you dare say a word, you miserable child" Penelope threatens "Me? A miserable child? Is that all you have to say?" Olivia scoffs "Nope, Clifford died because of you, you made him feel like a worthless man" "No I didn't mother, you made him feel that way! What did I do wrong?" Olivia sniffles "You killed him and Jason" Olivia gasps softly, "No I didn't you ungrateful child" Penelope grips onto her arm tightly then lets go then slaps Olivia, Olivia slaps her back "Watch your actions mother" Olivia says pissed off, Olivia walks out of the room and takes a deep breath "Liv" Sweet Pea smiles, Olivia hugs Sweet Pea "I'm glad you're safe" he whispers in her ear then breaks the hug "We're getting to crash a Ghoulies territory" Toni smirks "Wanna come?" Jughead smirks "Of course" she nods then they walk to the territory "Hey Penny! Where are you?" Olivia grabs a bat and kicks a broken piece of glass "Come out come out wherever you are" Sweet Pea says "Freeze" Malachi says "You freeze" Olivia shoots him in his shoulder "Should we burn this place down?" Toni asks "Is that even a question?" Sweet Pea asks then grabs a lighter then lights it up "Go" he says then everyone walks away and he throws a lighter then the place blows up "We finally got your revenge" Toni says to Olivia "Yeah i finally did"