Chapter 2

The girl is named Ruri, who means emerald like her gifted born emerald green eyes, sitting beside Tsukishima with a soft silk golden dress, looking at the screen with a surprise face when she sees Kei with Kageyama in the same frame.

"E-Emperor, that guy looks just like you. And why is Kageyama calls him babe?" Ruri says and asks Tsukishima as she looks at him.

Tsukishima was shocked and surprised to see himself in that world with Kageyama, calling him a nickname and even smiling at Kei but not... him..

Tsukishima just stays silent as he feels a sting in his heart, remembering that he has Kageyama in the cold palace so he stands up and calls one of his ministers to go to the cold palace to see if the body is still there.

The minister bows and quickly goes to the cold palace, going inside to see the body is still there but lying dead on the bed with pale skin. The minister goes back and reports to Tsukishima that the body is still there but he is already dead.

Tsukishima was devastated that Kageyama is dead as he realized a line from Kageyama's mouth from the start.

"Guess I just came back from that world. Leaving the body was really such a pain like death for me and I felt like I was having a dream."

Tsukishima has now know that Kageyama wasn't actually from their world but from another world. So that's why when he first met him, no one knows who he is nor where he came from. He didn't say anything so he just continues watching the screen.
……………………………………………………………
After practice, Kageyama goes to Kei and wrap his hand around Kei's arm. "Babe, if we ever get married after we graduate from school, what kind of theme do you want for our wedding?"

Kei looks at him and smiles. "I would choose the modern style where you wear the dress and I wear the suit."

Kageyama chuckles and smiles. "Won't people see it as a feminine or anything?"

Kei frowns a little and pat his head. "Nonsense. Feminine or not, I want everything to stay the best for my future wife and the future of my child. Don't mind what the people are thinking because all you need to do is to be yourself. I love seeing you in dresses or skirts every time we go out."

Kageyama laughed softly and held his hand. "You're the best boyfriend and future husband that I could ever have, Kei."

Kei smiles and kisses his forehead. "Anything for my boyfriend and future wife."

The team approaches them and gives them a smug smile. "So our couple here has started talking about their own future wedding~ I'm going to be an uncle in the future!" Hinata says with excitement and Yamaguchi just holds him.

Yachi giggles and says with confidence. "Don't worry. Shimizu and I will definitely help you two to plan the wedding places and themes. But it's either the traditional style or the modern style. It's better if we start planning it and once we graduate, we will start the wedding."

Kageyama looks at Yachi and smiles. "Sounds like a plan. But I want to have our wedding theme with the traditional style. It's a way to respect the past for someone to have the wedding in a traditional way."

Kiyoko nods and smiles. "Good choice, Kageyama. Yachi and I definitely won't let your expectations go down with the traditional wedding."

Sugawara says with excitement and points at himself. "You have us too! We will definitely give out the invitations and have a fun night together before your wedding day."

Kageyama nods and Daichi pops out with an idea. "Why don't we go to a museum and look at the arts that were inspired from the past? Or maybe we can go to some places where an emperor had lived?"

Asahi smiles and nods with the agreement. "Sounds great to me. I read a book that is a story about an emperor, who fell in love with a boy that no one knows and eventually loved that boy with all of his heart. But during one of the emperor's countless wars, he saw a girl with emerald green eyes and fell in love with her, even taking her back to the palace with him."

Kageyama was frozen as if he couldn't move and looked at Asahi with a small smile. "And before the ending, that boy had a tragic ending by locking in a cold palace, right..?"

Asahi nods and looks back at Kageyama. "Yes, Kageyama. Have you ever read the story?"

Kageyama chuckles a little and nod. "Yes, I did. And I have a very long dream about it too. It's like I'm in that story too. For me, it was a very very long dream through the night yesterday."

Hinata smiles and pat him. "But after waking up, it was still a dream, isn't it?"

Kageyama nods again and smiles. "Yeah, it is."

'After all, it was still a dream and will always be...' Kageyama thought.
……………………………………………………………
"A dream... So perhaps we are like a story to them? The boy that said about us was just like describing how we met and what we did before. So in Kageyama's point of view, does this mean we're actually not real to him...?" Ruri says with a frown.

Tsukishima sighs and rubs his temples. "A dream... All this time he actually loves someone that looks like me and not the real me...?"

'Yeah... Kageyama loves someone that looks like me... and not the real me... Is this how Kageyama feels too when he sees me with Ruri...?' Tsukishima thought and closes his eyes, thinking about Kageyama's actions that had done through time.