what the hell? who is he?

* next morning*
Your p.o.v
"Hey lola" I said walking up towards her and Robin in the hallway going towards lodge room to meet up with the rest of crew. "Hi" lola said smiling at me "hope we get food soon I starving" luffy said walking closely behind me. Me,nami and robin giggled while lola agreed with luffy.

We walked into the lodge room to see the rest of the crew waiting for us. Chopper noticed us first "lola I hope you are doing better" chopper said walking up to her "yeah it was just scratches" lola said with a shurg of her shoulders witch made chopper jaw drop.

We laughed at the interaction after a few minutes luffy decided to speak up. "Anyone who doesn't know this is  lola... she found us by falling out of window in front of robin and nami" luffy said Everyone looked at lola with a surprise look. "And she says that john has rob lucci and crocodile by his side with there crew" I said

"I'M HUNGERY LET'S GET SOMETHING TO EAT" luffy screamed out the screaming made lola jump but I think I was the only one that noticed everyone sighed "fine luffy" nami said. Everyone got up and we started walking towards the closet restaurant.

"So lola do you know anything about rob lucci and crocodile crew's?" Zoro asked. Lola nodded and put down her fork that had eggs on it. "They each have seven and they all devil fruit powers and they are powerful" lola said I raised my eyebrows at that. Well that's interesting.

"Do you know how strong they are it be helpful" robin asked I stab my fork to eat my last bite of pancakes and I looked up. "I don't know-" lola stopped herself from speaking. Everyone looked at her confused "what is it lola?" I asked

Then her eyes started circling over and over again luffy started snapping his fingers trying to make it stop but nothing. I felt a wind and a man appeared everyone stopped and stood up getting ready to fight.

"That wont work luffy" the man said walking towards lola. I got in front of her. "How do you know my name?" Luffy asked. The man started laughing
"What's funny?" I asked looking at him. "I'm one of rob lucci crewmates and the brat was right we all have devil fruit powers" the man said.

He started making is way towards me and lola. "NO I WONT LET YOU NEAR HER THREAD THREAD ROPE TIDE" I screamed the threads wrapped around his neck and  I yanked it making him go through the restaurant wall.

Everyone started cheering for me. "Wow that looks bad" I heard the man said. I turned around and saw him standing over his body and the body I just threw just disappeared. "Lola go back to john he's waiting" the man said the chair started screeching telling us that lola was leaving.

"Stop lola" nami said trying to block lola path that did nothing. "Okay I'm tired of playing" the man said with a big huff. He disappeared and reappeared right in front of me. "GET AWAY FROM HER" luffy screamed running towards us but luffy ran through him.

"Come with me" the man said I rolled my eyes "no thank you I rather stay with my crew" I said taking a step back and went to kick him in the chest but he touched my ankle and next thing I know I was falling asleep.

Luffy p.o.v
I saw y/n fall to ground with her eyes closed I sprint over to her "y/n wake up. Wake up" I said shoving her shoulders but she's out. "What did you do to her?" Usopp asked I turned around to look at them. "I made her go night night but it's up to you if she wakes up" the man said

I clenched my jaw "what does that mean?" I sneered at him. "I have poisoned in my blood so whoever touches me instantly gets it" the man said then he disappeared.

I sighed loudly right now I have to be a captain. "Usopp nami chopper and robin you will go find lola and bring her back to the ship and if she has injuries chopper treat them" I said
They nodded and started walking towards lola was walking down.

"Okay now franky zoro and sanji you will find rob lucci and crocodiles crewmates and take them down" I said "what are you going to do?" Sanji asked "I'm going  back to the sunny with y/n and call law up to get him fix y/n up and once that's done I'm going after rob lucci and crocodile while y/n is going after john" I said

They nodded and they started walking and different direction then nami them did. I pick up y/n and started headed towards the sunny.