Chapter 1: The Kill Upgrade System

Awakening from a slumber, Su Nan found himself among countless transmigrators. Transposed into this parallel world, it felt eerily familiar, resembling his previous life yet altered in many details. Many of the celebrities from his memories were no longer the same, but some renowned companies and products, such as Coca-Cola, remained unchanged. In summary, it was a world both familiar and unfamiliar.

"I was just playing games on a rainy day, why did this happen?" Having been in this world for several days now, the thought of his transmigration still bewildered Su Nan, leaving him with a slight headache. How could he have transmigrated out of nowhere?

Picking up a mirror he rarely used, Su Nan examined his unfamiliar face. To be honest, it was quite handsome; a face that could allure both men and women alike. The Su Nan from the other world would have dreamed of having such good looks, but now that he possessed them, there was no excitement, only a sense of melancholy. Because aside from being handsome, the owner of this body was practically worthless.

After the transmigration, Su Nan's memories merged with his, making him fully aware of his past. This person was also named Su Nan, sharing the same name, perhaps a subtle form of destiny. His grades were mediocre, he managed to get into a third-rate university, he was honest and ordinary, his father's business failed, leaving behind a large amount of debt. He also had a younger sister to support through school. Over the years of attending university, he relied on student loans. Although interest-free, they still needed to be repaid upon graduation. To make matters worse, he had just found a new job when he got into a car accident, hit by a motorcyclist delivering food. The motorcyclist was unlicensed, and even if reported to the police, they probably wouldn't find him.

It was during that accident that, unexpectedly, Su Nan transmigrated into his body. The hospital examination and treatment cost him thousands of yuan, borrowed from a good friend. Otherwise, Su Nan wouldn't have had the money to cover it, life wasn't easy living alone. The company didn't give him such a long leave and just fired him outright, not even paying him his wages because he hadn't signed a formal employment contract yet. In other words, Su Nan was now unemployed, relying on his meager savings to get by.

The most pressing issue was his legs hadn't fully recovered yet, making movement still somewhat inconvenient, and he couldn't go out to find work.

"Hey, Little Su, are you still planning to rent this house?" Suddenly, the old phone rang, showing the landlord's number, causing Su Nan a headache. Yesterday's rent was already due, but Su Nan didn't have the money, obviously prompting the landlord's call to chase the rent.

Su Nan could only explain, "Landlord, my salary hasn't been paid yet. Please give me a two-day grace period, I'll definitely pay you in these two days."

"Alright, I'll give you another two days. I can see you've just started working, it's not easy." After hanging up the phone, Su Nan was full of worries again, another expense that required money. It's really hard without money.

"Difficult, can you take me back? I beg you, I promise not to play games anymore and to live a good life." Su Nan sighed. This transmigration's start was simply on nightmare difficulty. Transmigrating into someone with nothing: no house, no savings, no woman, it was simply too hard. What's worse, there was a large amount of debt, and he couldn't work for a short time, it was indeed very distressing.

In retrospect, Su Nan wasn't exactly a rich second-generation in the other world, but he didn't have to worry about food and clothing either. His parents worked in state-owned enterprises, with stable jobs and good welfare benefits. At least they had a house, a car, and his job could be arranged for him. He was just lazy and liked playing games, neglecting his responsibilities.

Now thinking about it, his former self was really ungrateful, is this his punishment now?

Su Nan accepted the fact of his transmigration, knowing that since he was here, he probably couldn't go back. After all, transmigration was a rare event, occurring once was already quite unlikely, let alone repeatedly. And with the soul and body of this world's Su Nan perfectly integrated, he had to live on.

The immediate priority was to earn money. Ordinary jobs wouldn't do; with no work experience, he