My Name Is Rebeca

Chapter One

Another day, same routine, doing everything like every other day. I'm just tired, tired of not being alone but feeling alone. I have these amazing people in my life that I consider my family, but it's not the enough. I've always wanted a real family, you know have a mother, a father and maybe a bother or sister. But life is not always fair.

Today I was in my room listening to The 1975 songs. I just love this band, they're so cool and awesome in my opinion. They take me to another world.  I mean when I'm sad is when I really understand the meaning of the lyrics, and when I'm happy I just listen and dance, I could hear them in any moment.

I once had a  boyfriend and he left me for a friend. The 1975 talks in a song about that and other things, the song is called You. And maybe that's why I like them because I understand them.

That's we're I became more depressed then ever. I lost my mother at a  young age, lost my grandparent's and now my first boyfriend. And yes, first boyfriend and I was 17 years. What's the big deal? I'm only 19 years old now so whatever.

Boys considered me hot. But I think I'm only average, I am like every other normal girl in this world. I am 5'6" foot tall, I weight 110 pounds, I have brown and curly hair, hazel eyes and I have a pretty smile to be honest.

Today I'm going to the concert of this guy named Steven Coleman. His a rock star artist and my best friend Nicolas was very exited and he wanted me to go with him. I haven't heard this guy before but people talk about him all the time so I think he's cool, right?

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and went to do my hair and makeup. Since it is a rock band that I was seeing a decided that I was going to dressed all in black. So after I did my makeup and hair I put on some ripped jeans, a black top and black convers. I went to see myself in the mirror and I look pretty cool. 

I was ready, so I dialed Nicolas phone number.

"Rebeca please tell me you're ready!" he said trying to catch his breath.

"Dude calm down. Yeah I'm ready, come and pick me up" I said.

"Okay, I'll be there in 5. Love yah" he said before he hung up.

I quickly went down stairs to the lobby of my condominium. Soon I saw he's car in the driveway. I got in and he took off pretty quick.

"Nico what's wrong with you?" I said looking at him. I mean I was scared he was going so fast.

"We're going to be late and I want a good seat." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

After a pretty crazy ride with Nicolas we actually found good seats.

Steven Coleman was good, I liked his songs and the concert was cool. The good thing was that his is so hot! OMG! He is tall and has this blue eyes and blonde hair. I mean when I saw him I couldn't keep my eyes off him. And he kept staring at me and smirking.

So when the concert got to an end Nicolas and me we're about to took off when this tall and muscular body guards stopped us.

"You come with us" One of the body guards said to me. Why? I have no idea but I wasn't going to live Nicolas alone.

"Why?." I asked. I was scared, like a lot. And Nicolas was just like me.

"You have to come with us." The body guard with green eyes said.

"And you can bring your friend or boyfriend" said the other body guard.

We followed both body guards into back stage. I was nervous, I mean we did nothing wrong but to be honest this was kind of scary.

Finally they both came to a stop so me and Nicolas stopped too and looked at each other. The door said VIP and that's were it hit me. Is him, he called the guards and told them to call me.

They opened the door and said something and Nicolas and me entered. He was more taller when he was in front of you. My god.

"Hi, I'm Steven Coleman" He said shaking my hand and Nicolas hand.

"Hi, my name is Rebeca." I said.

A/N

Hello dears!

Am, sorry about my grammar. Since my first language is Spanish it's a little hard to write without any errors. So here is chapter one... HOPE you guys liked it and if you did please comment, favorite and share with your friends, so they can read my stuff. Well see yah guys!

All the love Xxx P.