part_23 ziweke

***askies I took time guys yoh I was going through alot still am but ill write more even so,this thing called life is not easy eyy***

.

.

...INSERT 27..

.

.

***NARRATED***

***nhlaka is in his office playing with his son and he's just so happy about everything but one thing has been bothering him since the incidence that happened ,he looks at his son who is giggling and all happy and says to himself I'll protect you at all cost Zwelakhe ***

***NHLAKA'S POV***

***today I decided to go to the office with my son just to have a Father son day and it's going super amazing  he even looks just like me his handsome father ,i am so grateful for this gift yoh like he's literally everything I need and I did some paperwork while he was busy looking around the office in his premer I tried to make him go to sleep but I gave up now he wouldn't go to sleep atleast he doesn't cry that much...I'm trying to keep myself busy cause something is eating me inside ...I don't like the fact that buhle shot those guys it's unlike her ...I just don't want buhle to be like me I'll do the shootings for her I don't want her getting involved in those types of things ...I know she was doing what she had tod but I don't like that for her,I don't want her to end up like me all I just want her to realize that I'll do every thing for her I don't want her to end up living that type of lifestyle she's my sweet girl***
***my phone rang it was baba calling***

Baba: nhlakanipho unjani(how are you)

Nhlaka: yebo baba ngiyaphila unjani(I'm good how are you)

Baba: ngiphilile(I'm well),I wanted to let you know that there is trip we are going on to kzn as family all of us ,and I'm gonna call a meeting tonight so dont be late ,the wives included as well

Nhlaka: oh well this is good we haven't been to a trip in years we will be there later
Baba: and dont be late usalekahle(keep

Nhlaka: yebo baba
***we cut the call***

***well this is new ,this is good honestly we haven't been to trips in so long as a family it has always been business business business, and now we get to take a break just spending more time with family,lemme call my heart I'm missing her***
***I called and she answered***

Me: sthandwa sam(my love)

Buhle: sawubona bby unjani

Me: ngisharp how is my baby girl doing

Buhle: I'm good I'm just missing you honestly and I've been trying to look for a  venue to perform  at

Me: I miss you too sthandwa(love) you will find a venue,when are you planning on performing

Buhle: well probably next year ,this year I wanna focus on our son and not on other things

Me: that's good ,get ready we are going to ma no baba there's a meeting there I'll tell you what's going on when I get there

Buhle: alright ill do that

Me: lemme get back to work I love you neh

Buhle: I love you more
***we cut the call***
***after the call I proceeded to doing my work when I was disturbed by a whisper , I immediately stopped what I was doing to check where it came from but there was no sign of anyone else in the room and I could hear this whisper but i was unable to hear what was being said and happened about 3 times but I ignored it and got back to doing my work after I was done doing my work I drove home and I found my heart cooling ,it warmed my heart to see her happy I joined in and told her about the trip and she excited but also nervous about it then we ate then we drove to ma no baba***