•i wanna make you feel good•

Juicy's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~
6:30pm
(SMUT WARNING, CRINGE WARNING HAHAH)
The boys came into our room telling us that they were going out to eat at taco bell for a few hours. Exactly what I wanted.

They left our room and shutting the front door.

"I told you" I turned to y/n watching her jaw drop.

" what are we doing then" shes teasing me with her grin

"Dont tease me like that you know what were doing , come here" I grabbed her legs pulling her on top of me

"Oh sir I love this lesson" is she roleplaying now? I dont care I got turned on just by her calling me 'Sir'

I grabbed her hands so she could be steady, she leaned down kissing my neck and even licking my neck.

"Hmm you look so pretty straddling me, feels good aswell" I said pushing myself up to feel her.

"Mm you're hard already baby aww" she said looking at me with lust

I grabbed the sides of her hips rocking  her back and forth, fuck yea shes wet so I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Can i?" I asked first before going straight in even though she already rocked on it.

"Yeaa do it now" damn shes desperate well so am I so who gives a fuck.

I slid my hands into her wet panties making circles around her clit, I watching as her eyes rolled back and becoming a moaning mess that's when she slid her hands into my pants stroking me off and few times.

"oh fuck keep going baby" I said stroking myself into her hand.

"You're so wet from me, take your clothes off" I demanded

She did as she was told when  I pulled my pants down letting g my dick spring up.

I put her leg on my shoulder kissing her knee threw her inner thigh and stopping right in front of her pussy.

"Come on gaege dont tease me pls~" she started begging

"Mm I love when you beg for me" i kissed her lower belly going to her left inner thigh.

"Baby please I'll do anything please just eat me out" fuck she sounds so good calling me 'baby'

"Say please" I said looking up at her.

"Pleaseee gaege I'm begging you"

"Hmm you know i love when you beg" i stuck 2 fingers in going in and out easily with how wet I got her.

I added my tongue flicking her clit around still pumping my fingers into her.

"Fuck gaege you're so good" I love when she moans letting everyone who shes getting fucked by.

"I'm close please" I felt her clench around my finger but pulled out before she could.

"You're a fucking bitch, now fuck me you bitch." I did as I was told.

I rolled a condom on before entering though(protection first kids) I stroked a few times before going slow.

"A bit faster~" I went faster and she turned into a moaning mess

"You like taking this dick huh" I said thrusting in and out her with slow strokes then going faster

"I love when you're dicks inside me" she said looking at me with those eyes.

I grabbed her right boob massaging it while I sucked and nipped on the other.

"You're perfect baby, omg you feel so good wrapped around me, so warm fuuck~" I'm telling the truth she feels so good.