chapter 25

"So if the baby is a boy, how would you like the name Adrian?" Stiles asked Lydia as they laid in bed.

"Prince Adrian?" Lydia questioned.

"Yeah, that's not too great." He laughed, "How about Nicholas? Prince Nicholas of Great Britain and America."

Lydia smiled, "I like that name."

"If it's a girl.... how about Talia?"

Lydia hesitated for a moment before answering, "How about Natalia? Princess Natalia of Great Britain and America. The name also sounds like Natalie, so it would be kind of like my mother's name also."

"I think that Natalia would be a great name." Stiles agreed.

One week passed since Lydia announced that she's pregnant. Everyone was excited, of course. There was going to be an heir to the throne which people considered one of the most important things. But Stiles and Lydia were happy for many other reasons, which was mainly because they were going to have a family and be parents. All the two wanted was to be the best parents that they could be.

A knock came from their room door and Stiles groaned, "Come in."

"The King has summoned both of you into the political meeting room. He says it's a matter of life and death." One of the guards says before walking out of the room.

"Of course my father did." Lydia sighed and sat up. "For him, everything is a matter of life or death."

Stiles shrugs, "Maybe today will be our coronation day."

"I highly doubt it." Lydia laughed as she got dressed and fixed her hair, "He really had to go and ruin our perfectly good morning."

"Relax, Lydia. We'll have plenty more perfectly good mornings." Stiles says as the two walk out of their room. "Right now we just have to deal with an issue. We could probably go back and lay in bed after this if you would like. It is six in the morning."

Lydia sighed, "Sadly, when I am up and out of bed, I have to carry on with my day. I am not able to just go back to bed and fall asleep."

Stiles opened the door to the room and saw The King sitting in a chair and had his crown laying on the table. "Father?" Lydia asked, "What is going on?"

"Sit down." Lydia's father said, "I have news."

"When don't you." Lydia mumbled to herself as she sat down next to Stiles.

"It's official. France has declared war on America and Great Britain." The King revealed.

"Already?" Stiles questioned.

"Already." The King confirmed, "People are already allying with each country."

"Who's allying with who?" Lydia asked with concern. She could barely believe that all of this was happening so fast. Her morning went from wonderful to an actual matter of life and death.

"We obviously have Korea and Great Britain on our side, along with Russia. Italy and Australia have sided with France. All the other countries are either undetermined or trying to remain neutral. My best guess is that all the other countries want to remain neutral because no one wants a total world war breaking out." The King explained as he laid out a map, "Stiles, is the army ready for a war?"

"Oh, they've been ready quite awhile." Stiles reassured, "The Great Britain army is certainly ready too."

"So far, Chris Argent's army is secretly located here." The King said, putting a pin down on a town just outside the French border. "They're waiting for my word to attack. I plan that part of the army for Great Britain will also fight with France too. Russia and Korea can take on Italy. The other part of the British army will help us fight Australia."

"You've had quite a while to figure this out." Stiles says.

"Ten whole minutes." The King smiles, "I'm meeting with all the other leaders today. But, I have other news for you two."

"Which is?" Lydia questioned.

"Tomorrow, you two will be crowned King and Queen of America and Great Britain." The King informed, "This will be my last day of reign."

----------------

Well it's official, war has started. But Lydia and Stiles are also going to be crowned King and Queen! It is about time!

Thank you all so much for reading! I still find it hard to believe that so many people ready and enjoy this story! It really does mean a lot to me.