Chapter 1

Back Story

It's been like 4 months that we have kept our relationship a secret from everyone. Kim Namjoon being a famous idol and me having my own company to look at, we couldn't really risk telling the world our relationship.

Imagine BTS armies and my shareholders knowing our relationship. They will all just flip out, so many questions and too much attention on us. We won't even get to explore our relationship, let alone establish it and make it strong.

So here we are, pretending we are just close friends who like to spend time with each other and support each other's work now and then. We are happy.

One Day

In the last 3 months, I have grown close to the boys as well. They like being near me and I like being near them. They are cute!

I look around the practice room and it is humid! Probably from all the steamy performances and sweaty practices that these boys and the choreography team just keep on doing 10 hours straight every single day.

The boys invited me to their dance practice today, and I gladly accepted. And why not? Who would miss Namjoonie's body all hot and sweaty and cute trying to dance?

I giggle at the thought and rest my eyes on Namjoon once again. He caught my eye and winked!

He winked! I quickly look around. Did anyone catch that? Nope! Thank God!

Namjoon chuckled at my reaction, shook his head and went back to his stretching.

Ah, this is what life is about, just looking at that person that makes you feel things inside.

The next 7 songs were spent with the head choreographer Lim Jeong Soo teaching BTS the dance moves of their upcoming song, and Namjoon trying to copy all those... in tiny. So cute!

"Okay guys! 10 minutes break!" Jeong Soo clapped and gobbled down the water from his bottle.

I picked up the water bottle near me and stood up as Namjoon jogged towards me with sweaty hair strewn across his face. Hot!

I offer him the bottle with a smile. He looked at the bottle, shifted his eyes on me and then subtly touched my wrist, slowly sliding the fingers over the length of my hand till his hand reached the bottle. He grabbed the bottle, still not breaking eye contact.

Oohhohohhoo! Something just happened in my stomach!

This guy can really make me feel things with the littlest touch!

"Ahem, careful?" I whisper, with angry eyes and a blushy smile on my lips.

"Nope, everyone is anyway too tired to look at us." He whispered back, and went back to gulping down the water bottle.

I suppressed a smile. This guy!

"Anyway!" He looked back at me as I spoke. "I was thinking... What if we watch a movie tonight? Together?"

"Which movie?" He asked.

"Kung Fu Panda 3" I said with a full smile.

"Why? Why do you wanna watch it again? We have watched it like 3 times already, aren't you bored already?" I could sense a slight agitation in his voice, but he kept it well hidden.

"No." I shook my head, "I love that Panda!" I squealed.

"..." he looks at me with a half-smile, no longer knowing what to say. I know for sure he is bored, but it's obvious that he doesn't have the heart to say no to me.