Chapter 2

We drove to my house. I parked the car, and we went inside.

We freshened up. He ordered some pizza, while I opened Netflix on the big TV screen and started to look for "Kung Fu Panda 3".

He came and sat beside me on the bed with the pizzas, and smiled at me.

Oh wait, I forgot to ask him!

"Hey, wait wait. Before we start the movie, what was up with you today?" I sat up and faced him.

His expression suddenly changed from calm to shy, almost not making eye contact with me, "What? What are you talking about?"

"About you! You said you didn't want to watch the movie!"

"No." He said with intense eyes, "I said, "I promise to watch the movie with you before I leave for tour."."

"I mean that's true, but you said you don't wanna watch it tonight... no?" I was now getting confused about what had really happened in the afternoon.

"Aww, honey bunch! How could I ever leave you to watch the movie alone or with someone else? We have watched this movie together, it is only fair that I am the one who you watch this movie again with!" He wrapped his hand around me and gently cuddled me.

Something doesn't feel right, but ahh, whatever, he is here and we are watching my favourite movie together! Everything is good!

"Okayy, let's see the movie!" I said excitedly!

"Yay!" He copied my expression, slightly nervously I think. But he immediately opened the pizza box, and I got distracted, because of course- pizza!

Movie time

We watched the movie, my head on his chest the entire time, his right hand wrapped around me, slowly caressing my upper arm. Both of us are cuddled up in this fluffy blanket, dimmed lights, movie on and eating pizza. It was just perfect!

At the end of the movie, he switched off the TV. He set the remote aside, looked at me and then kissed me softly, "I am so lucky you exist!"

I hugged him tightly, "As am I." I kiss him back.

We lie down on the bed, facing each other, our hands connected in the middle. He is looking at me with his softest eyes and smile. I lean forward and kiss him on his cheek.

He chuckles and hides his face in the pillow shyly, without pulling away his hand.

He looks up, we smile at each other again, he says, "Good night, Y/n." barely a whisper.

"Good night, Namjoonie..."

But neither of us closed our eyes. We kept looking at each other, until one of us probably fell asleep at some point.

Next morning

"What are you doing today?" Namjoon asked while giving me my cup of coffee.

"Nothing much, I just have to make a few calls, attend like 2-3 meetings and then I will be done for the day." I replied, relishing in the aroma of this heavenly cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"Great, wrap them up by 2 pm and come to our practice again?"

"Sure!"

After all, who would miss the chance to see that body all hot and sweaty again?

*Blush Blush*

Namjoon left early, I took care of my meetings and by 3 pm, I arrived at the practice room.

The boys greeted me with a smile, while Namjoon greeted me with a fluffy smile and a wink. That guy!

"Hi! You came today too!" Joongi greeted me as well.