Chapter 1

Scene: Kuoh Academy, courtyard

Koga's Pov:

Hey everyone, the name is Koga Hyoudou, I'm the brother of Issei Hyoudou, but not just that I'm Issei's twin brother. Issei is a pervert while I'm known as the purple and dark king of Kuoh, because I teach Issei, Issei's perverted friend, and the boys at Kuoh a lesson if they peep in on the girls naked and do perverted things towards the girls. Right now I'm in the courtyard of Kuoh Academy walking around making sure that my brother and his friends don't cause any trouble.

Koga (Thoughts): "So far so good. Looks like there is no trouble and it also looks like my brother Issei and his perverted friends aren't causing any trouble yet, that's good."

??? (Katase): "Hey Koga wait up, please."

I turn around to see 3 girls who are my classmates and they are also my friends and two of them have crushes on me. These three girls are Katase Kirigayama, Murayama Oosuki, and Aika Kiryuu. They run to me, I stop walking around so they can reach me, Murayama and Katase blush at me but then they hide their blush as they reach me.

Koga: "Hey, Katase, Murayama, and Aika, what's up?"

Katase: "Well Koga, we were just wondering what you were up to, that's all

Katase: "Well Koga, we were just wondering what you were up to, that's all."

Koga: "Well I was just scouting around to make sure that there wasn't any trouble as well as making sure that my brother Issei and his friends don't do anything perverted. But from the looks of it there is no trouble and I hope it stays that way."

Murayama: "I also hope it stays this way as well, Koga

Murayama: "I also hope it stays this way as well, Koga."

"