Chapter XVII

When Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan arrive at the same place at the same time, "Yibo/Zhan, what are you doing here?" The two ask at the same time. "Is there a reason why you are here, Zhan?" Wang Yibo asked.

"I could ask you the same Yibo," the two went silent, they don't know how to tell each other that they are the future life of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. 'Well Wang Yibo, you can only lie for now until the right time,' "I want to see what's the burial mound is like. Are you also here for that as well?"

'Just said yes,' Wei Ying said next to Xiao Zhan, "Yes, I also want to see the burial mound as well. Shall we go?" Wang Yibo nodded his head. The two walk the path that lead them into the burial mound.

As they walk farther into the burial mound Lan Zhan and Wei Ying both hear, "Wei Ying/ Lan Zhan!" Even Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan hear this as well. "Zhan,can you hear it?" Wei Ying asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan can only nodded his head, "Yibo, you heard that right?" Lan Zhan asked Wang Yibo, he also nodded his head.

"Yibo, shall we keep going?" Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo, "Mn."

'That was strange,' the same thought went through the two of them. 'Yibo, do you think we will find something here?' Lan Zhan asked as he appear next to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo glanced behind him, "maybe Wangji, try to see if you remember anything else," Lan Zhan nodded his head.

Behind Lan Zhan and Wang Yibo, "walking this path, is there anything going through your mind, Wei Ying?" Wei Ying shake his head no, he do remember one thing, "I do remember something thought. Is like a saying?"

"A saying?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "what is it?" Xiao Zhan asked. ""That feeling, crossing the single-log bridge in the dark, is not so bad after all!"

"That feeling, crossing the single log bridge in the dark, is not so bad after all." Lan Zhan who heard this turn around, this also made Wang Yibo turn around as well. 'Yibo ask your friend what did he just said?" Wang Yibo nodded his head.

Wang Yibo walk up to Xiao Zhan, "Zhan, what did you just said?" He asked. ""That feeling, crossing the single log bridge in the dark, is not so bad after all." Do you know this saying?"Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo.

"No...not really," Wang Yibo turn back around to continue walking, 'I know that saying sound very familiar, I remember that one....one...one person saying it."

"Is okay, you will remember him. Don't worry, we can ask Ji Li to see information on Wei Wuxian. If you see what Wei Wuxian look like, will you remember him?" Wang Yibo asked.

"I'm not sure Yibo. If seeing what Wei Wuxian look like then....." Lan Zhan went quiet. 'If we do see Wei Wuxian face, then I will also see who his reincarnation look like. Then that mean....' Wang Yibo glance to Lan Zhan, "don't worry we will see what Wei Wuxian look like."

"Mn."

Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan look at the back of Wang Yibo, "Zhan, what was that all about? Why did he ask us about what I just said?" Wei Ying asked Xiao Zhan.

"I don't know. I feel like there is a lot question and answer we need to find. The only way is to see what Lan Wangji look like, then we can find our answers to all of our questions."

"Your right," Wei Ying went in front of Xiao Zhan as he walk or float backward, "but Zhan, I don't know what I will do if I do see who this Lan Wangji look like. I don't know if I will remember him or not."

"Is okay Wei Ying, take your time." 'I don't know what to do if I see what Lan Wangji look like as well or who he look like.'

The two finally arrive in the middle of the burial mound, "Wei Ying?" Xiao Zhan watch as Wei Ying float around the place. Many flash of the place went through his mind, 'this place have change, tree, grass and flower grow all over the place. The only place left is the cave and a big doorway.'

Wang Yibo and Lan Zhan

"What do you think, Wangji?Anything?" Wang Yibo asked Lan Zhan quietly. Lan Zhan shake his head no, "is your memories still blurry?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wang Yibo sigh at this, he turn around to look at Xiao Zhan.

Feeling that someone is looking at him, Xiao Zhan also turn to look at that person. The world around the two of them disappear, they are the only two person in this space and time.

Suddenly, everything around the two of them appear one by one. Tree, cave, pond, and a big door appear right next to them, then.....Xiao Zhan see a flash of white clothes, forehead ribbon and sword appear on Wang Yibo, 'What was that?'

It is the same for Wang Yibo, he see black clothes, red, a flute and a red ribbon flowing behind Xiao Zhan. 'What is this?'

'Yibo! Yibo!" Wang Yibo went back to reality.

'Zhan! Zhan!' Xiao Zhan also snap back to reality as well. "Hey are you alright?" Wei Ying asked.

"Yeah...Yeah...I..." 'what can I said to Wei Ying? Was it just my imagination or was it Wei Ying memories.'

"Yibo, are you alright?" Lan Zhan asked, "Yeah yeah, shall we head back?"

"I think you should go tell Xiao Zhan first." Wang Yibo shout to Xiao Zhan, "Zhan! I think we should head back to town!"

"Let's go Zhan. There are other place that I might remember." 'How in the world did I end up like this? How come I don't have any memories of my past life?'

'This will be a difficult journey for the two of us. We need to see what Lan Wangji look like then we will be able to find our other soulmate. The question is....' Xiao Zhan glance to his right, 'will Wei Ying be able to see Lan Wangji spirit or will all he see is a shadow that cover his face?'
..........................................................................................................................................
I know this chapter is short. I just want to end it here so that in the next chapter it will be a different place. Also, I will write this story a little different. Wait and see okay?