Chapter 4-Rich baby daddy-

Shrek pov:

"Shrek wake up." Said Donkey gently nudging him awake. "We're here."

Shrek looked out the window to see the fanciest hotel he'd ever seen. It looked as if the building was made out of gold and marble.

"This is where you'll be stayin'." Said Bill

Andrew chuckled and said "looks like he didn't mind spending a fortune on a hotel room for his new man😏."

They stepped out while Bill and Andrew got people to help them unload their luggage.

"I know I got a sugar daddy and all but I've never been anywhere THIS fancy." Said shrek.

"Well girl this ain't no sugar daddy." Replied Donkey looking around in amazement.

"Gentlemen, your bags are in your room at this time."  Said a man in a black suit as he gestured toward the big door leading into the lobby. Shreks eyes widened as he realized how quickly they got their belongings out and put away. No wonder this hotel was as expensive as it was.

Donkey walked in confidently strutting his stuff clacking in his expensive platform boots. Shrek felt out of place. Every person shrek looked at where practically glowing because of the amount of jewelry they had on. They all looked so put together with their fancy clothes, silky hair and smooth, clear skin. He could feel their eyes glaring into the back of his black weave.

"Shrekie weekie come on pookie!!" Donkey yelled from across the lobby making shrek more self conscious.

Shrek furrowed his thick brows and straightened his bad posture.
"Donkey! Stop making me feel unworthy!"
Shrek panted out in a rush. He was letting go.
Donkey blinked subtly before laughing out.
"You know what! We're DONE!" Shrek ran away crying shaking the building like a big baby. Tears stroll down his green face in a profuse way. He was finally able to let go. "Wait! Donkey, come back!" Shrek exclaimed

But it was too late, donkey had already turned and walked into an elevator. Shrek looked down tears streaming from his brown doe eyes. "What have I done?" Shrek said to himself quietly. "I have to make it up to my pookie!!" Shrek exclaimed. Running up the stairs because he knew he had no time to wait for the next elevator door to open.

Note😻
For Tanner (pls take down the story 😢)