Part one .

———————

———————

I was standing near my closet tryna find something to wear . I looked through my closet tryna find something cute but not too revealing .

I then layed it out on the bed , then I turned on the shower . I then stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower and let the water run on my body .

I then grabbed my wash cloth, and put dove soap on it . Then I put water on it and lathered it up and started washing my body .

Once I was finished . I got the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and played some gospel music .

As you know my name by Tasha cobbs played .
I started drying off my body and putting lotion and deodorant on .

I then put on my bra and underwear . Then I started to put my clothes on .Then I put on my socks and shoes .

I then grabbed my purse and my phone, then took some pictures for the gram . After I walked downstairs took my keys off the hook and walked out the door .

I then locked it and walked to my 2019 Nissan Altima and unlocked the doors . I then hopped into my car and crunk it up and starts driving .

I then hooked my phone to the aux and let my gospel playlist play . As my music plays I then hear my phone ring so I answered it .

Hello? I said to my mom who was on the other line. Hey baby she replies . What you want?? I say because she always calling me and it never not for something .

Umm ... can you get ya sister for me she's over there on the 14th street she says . No ! I yelled why I always gotta get her ain't she old enough to get a job and a car I replied .

Young lady I don't know why you're so in a fuss . or what the devil has put inside you but I rebuke it she says . There's nothing wrong ma it's just I'm irritated she's too big to not have a car or a job I said .

She's been trying to sweetie give her some time she says . You said that last year and look what happened she selled it for some dick just a hoe I said .

Do you ever talk about your sister that way , she's older and responsible for making sure you're safe she says . I then roll my eyes and
Hangs up the phone .

Ma:: go get her or else I'm taking away your car and your phone !! .

I then starts to drive down the street . and I look everywhere because this part of Florida was bad .