29

Ben pov

I found out that Luther was coming over to see Sloane today and right was he come through the door I thrown him on the floor

"The hell!" Luther groaned "so y/n and five" I say "where is she?" "Why do you want to know!?" Luther had the audacity to speak and not telling me where y/n was. I punched Luther "speak!"
"No!" Luther said. Sloane came running downstairs

"Ben get off of him!" Sloane screamed, I got off of Luther and I smirked. I then grabbed Sloane through the hair pulling it and I putted a sharp knife by her throat "no!" Luther yelled "tell me where she is"

"She's at the hotel" Luther lied and I knew that cause I stopped by the hotel in the morning not finding her there after I found out what room she was sleeping in. I put pressure on the knife. Sloane was tearing up. "Fine they are at the water front!" Luther spilled it.

I thrown Sloane on the ground and I walked out leaving Sloane and Luther beside me.

*~-------~*

I got at the waterfront I hid behind a boat still able to hear them and see them. I saw everything
The kiss, him and her to be his girlfriend his?!
She looked way too happy and I was going to ruin that my hand turned into a fist but I didn't punch anything since I don't want to be caught.

I went back home. I took a shower everything today flashing in my head. And I got so mad that I punched the shower wall and it made the water stop. "Fuck"