That Night

Kallis POV:

There was nobody no one with me. No Dad, Mom, Aunt, Sibling, or Grandma. That night it happened like no other, that was the night I had no one. What might that night be it was the night my parents died the night my sister left me. The night my aunts and grandma died the night I realized I had no one. I was lost alone and scared that night February 15th, 2024. The night of my birthday we all went out, had dinner, and left.

I remember it so clear I remember joking around with everyone so happy about the presents I had gotten for my birthday. The Harry styles blanket my sister gave me. (I was obsessed with him) The perfume my aunt gave me, the money my grandma gave me, the shoes my other aunt gave to me. My Dad and step mom didn't get me anything our connection wasn't that close ever since my dad got married to her.

Even then I was still happy nothing could bring me down because we were finally together. My aunt Emma moved to Nashville so I don't really get to see her a lot. But this moment that I was living in was perfect we were all getting along no arguments no mean looks no yelling. Which I was so grateful about.

As we were leaving I felt the wind blow in my hair and the only thing I could think about was how nothing could ruin this moment. We all got into the same car because we just wanted to ride together if I could go back and change it I would in a heart beat. If I could get us to leave later I would if I could just change one little thing to have a different outcome I would.

As we were driving I was talking with my sister about how I loved Harry Styles and his was my man even if he didn't know me My aunt's and grandma were singing while my "Parents" were driving. My aunt Emma was supposed to go to Nashville and I have never wished more for her to go back but nothing ever worked out for me. I was we were driving we saw light coming towards us and without even a second thought everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi umm so this is my first time very writing a story I thought I should write about this because its about my life in a way and I kinda need a outlet to express my feelings so what better way then write I'm not using my mane though so lol but anyways hope you like this first chapter and please let me know if you have any feed back because I will gladly take it and if you hate it let me know to.

Also I thought there should be a question after ever chapter so we are going to call it Question of the day.

QOTD-Whats your favorite color.