5.

(fun youtube video!)

JANIYAH 'NIYAH' AALORE HARRIS

Janiyah sighed as she turned on the camera. Her wearing this Hooters uniform was so out of character. She smiled, the camera being in her hands felt normal at this point.

"Wassup YouTube! I'm back again with another video and I know y'all been waiting for this video!" Janiyah said, confidence radiating through her voice.

"So, as I promised on my stream last week, I'm gonna prank Agent!" Janiyah continued, she said the last few words in a singy song voice. She started to move around with the camera in her hands. She set it up on a tripod, so she was able to show off the outfit.

"As you can see by the title, I'm gonna be telling that nigga I'm working at Hooters!" Janiyah laughed, smirking hard. She did a 360 for the camera, posing after she was done with it. She smiled softly, she never felt this confident before.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go set up the cameras. Agent should be here anytime, he just went to the store!" Janiyah explained, sighing softly before cutting the camera.

Janiyah cursed under her breath, she didn't want Agent to take this prank badly. She was so confident on camera, yet in real life she was an awkward mess. She went downstairs, setting up one camera downstairs and one in her room.

JANIYAH 'NIYAH' AALORE HARRIS

Janiyah sighed, she sat in her bedroom. Agent was taking so long, it started to get boring in her house. Finally, she heard the door close.

"Babe! I'm here, and I got food!" Agent yelled from downstairs. Janiyah blew out a sigh of relief immediately as she heard his voice.

"I'm upstairs! I gotta go somewhere!" Janiyah yelled back, she heard Agent's footsteps getting closer. He opened the door to see Janiyah in a Hooters uniform, checking herself out in the mirror.

"What is this?" Agent softly asked with a huge smile on his face. Janiyah turned to look at him with a huge smile.

"I gotta new job!" Janiyah excitedly replied. She innocently smiled at Agent, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Agent's smile dropped immediately.

"Where's the job?" Agent asked, now confused on what his girlfriend was trying to say. He hoped she wasn't talking about Hooters. Janiyah showed off her uniform, hoping Agent got the hint.

"You sure you working there, Mamas?" Agent grabbed Janiyah by the waist, pulling her in close.

"Agent, if you don't let go of me, I'm gonna be late!" Janiyah muffled, as her face was dug in his chest.

"Good," Agent quickly replied. Janiyah pulled away from the hug, and rolled her eyes. She went downstairs, but Agent followed her.

"Agent, can you get my sneakers. It's the cream Converse," Janiyah asked the taller boy, turning to look at him.

"No. I'm not getting you shit, you ain't going outside like that," Agent demanded, grabbing Janiyah by her waist. Janiyah smiled softly, pushing Agent away softly.

"I just wanna go to work," Janiyah whined. She pushed Agent out the way, going straight to the door.

"Well, you need to go cover up. You aren't going anywhere like that," Agent grabbed Janiyah by the wrist. He walked her upstairs, still dragging her by the arm.