Chapter Two : The New Beginning

Cause I'm a real tough kid

—————————————

—————————————

Charlie slowly opens his only daughter's room just to see her staring at the wall, it's how she's been for weeks.

Never moving, barely eating. At this point he wasn't even sure she was sleeping.

"Bells, kiddo." Charlie says as he slowing steps into the room. "We're gonna have a guest staying at our house, she needs a place to stay. She's your age."

Bella just continues to stare at the wall. She doesn't care about this person, if it's not her Edward then she doesn't care.

Why should she care, not when he left her. No when he no longer cares about her, not when he just walked out on her.

"I'm gonna go get her from the police station, but I'll be back soon kiddo." With that Charlie slowly closes the door and walks back down the steps.

A single tear falls down his face, his only daughter is breaking and it's all his fault. He never should have let her go out with that boy, it was all his fault.

—————————————

—————————————

So maybe Violet is 16 and can't live on her own, so what?

Maybe she has some unresolved anger, and maybe she took it out on the cop that was trying to talk to her.

Oh fucking well!

She was just sick and tired of people asking her questions and she just snapped, she doesn't need to be placed with a random ass family.

All she wants to do is get the hell away, maybe she could move to Italy or even France. She needed to get as far away from Britain as possible.

And being watched by the police would not help with that.

"Violet Evans." A voice says causing her to snap out of her thoughts to look up at the man. "I'm Charlie Swan, I'm gonna be taking you in."

Violets eyes rack over him, this man clearly hasn't been getting very good sleep, he also seems like a type of person that gives really good hugs.

Slowly Violet stands up from the chair that they had told her to sit at, but she never once takes her eyes off of him.

If she's learned anything about adults it's to not trust them. That is until you absolutely know everything there is about them, and even then you should never let your guard down.

She's learned that lesson the hard way.

The man clears his through causing her to snap out of her thoughts once more. "If you would follow me to my car we can head home. Your stuff is already in it."

Violet just nods her head, only her clothes were in that bag. The rest of her stuff is in a shrunken trunk in her pocket.

She's not an idiot, she knew not to leave all her witch items in a trunk that people could easily open so she kept them on her.