CHAPTER 1! her sickly sweet personality was annoying enough

FUCK IT I LOVE YOU ★﹚

CHERRY WALKED DOWN THE HALL!

of course she'd gotten into u.a. even though the acceptance rate for the hero course was less than one in three hundred every year. was that super suspicious? hopefully not.

the campus sprawled upon acres of land. the architecture was impressive and only accentuated the power the school had.

cherry hoped her classmates would be nice.

the red-head shoved the door open, and unfortunately, all of the students were not only inside, but seated. she was a solid fifteen minutes late, at least.

she scanned the sea of faces and forced a smile onto her features, something she didn't have too much experience with him. she'd spent days studying nice peoples habits on tv.

the only person who didn't look up at the sound of the door opening was a blond sitting by himself in the back of the classroom.

"is this class 1a?" cherry questioned, one hand on her bag.

"yes." the teacher replied, his tone cold, as if he was resisting the urge to ask her if the sign outside the door which read class 1-a could've been any clearer.

"ooh, good! i'm the best."

"an attitude like that will get you nowhere."

"it got me here, so.."

"take a seat."

cherry mumbled something under her breath, as she made her way past all the desks.

she'd already messed up. what type of hero acted like that?

all of the students eyed her. her face was everywhere because of all the american advertisements for a brand that little was known about.

none of them had seen her at the practice exam, they had no idea how she'd even gotten in.

the only empty seat in the classroom was beside the blond who hadn't looked up. apparently he wasn't blind, and glanced over at the redhead who was standing beside the open chair.

"don't sit here." the boy spoke, almost immediately, his expression bitter.

cherry didn't frown.

so much for the people in her class being nice.

"you said you want me to sit here really bad and you'll cry if i don't?" cherry spoke, with a hand on her heart.

a girl with pink hair giggled, and then pretended like she hadn't done so.

cherry looked over and grinned at the girl who was basically her new best-friend.

"i didn't say that!" the blond huffed, as he began to defend himself by rambling insults.