Virgin (Lemon) Part 2

I told you guys that I would to part two and I came through this time! Please enjoy, I'm trying to get back into writing so leave requests in the comments or message me and I will see what I can do ;)

Looking up at you he grabbed your hand before pressing it against his raging erection, he was so hard it hurt. "Please" he whispered against your neck as he rocked up against your hand. "Touch me."

Smiling at him you lightly began to rub him over his sweatpants enjoying the hiss that slipped out between his lips "fuck baby" he groaned out letting his head fall back. Leaning in you pressed your lips against his neck sucking a dark hickey against it while you stroked him through his pants. Untying his sweatpant strings he tugged them down in one smooth motion with his boxers, your eyes went wide as you watched his cock bob out hitting him in the stomach. You've seen him before but you couldn't help but feel shocked as you ran your finger along the veins, you were nearly drooling at the sight of him.

Leaning in he pressed himself against you. His hot mouth finding yours in a tongue clashing battle for dominance, moaning into his mouth your hands reached up tangling into his hair and pulling him towards you. Falling back against the bed the two of your tongues wrestled while your hands roamed each other's bodies. Grabbing himself he pressed against your awaiting entrance teasing your slit rubbing himself in your arousal. "Are you ready?" He whispered softly into your hair as he rubbed the head of his cock against your clit groaning out. Nodding your head you spread your legs a little more, giving him more access to your body.

With one quick snap of his hips he bottomed out inside of you with a loud groan, he stayed like that; buried inside of you while he waited for you to adjust. After a few moments you nodded your head letting him know it was okay to begin moving, pressing his hand into yours he pulled back his hips before thrusting in again. You moaned out, wrapping your legs around his hips as he began to pick up the pace finding a steady rhythm. "Fuck Toshi!" you squealed out as he began to speed up, the room was filled with the sounds of both your moans along with the slapping of skin on skin.

He was moaning into your neck, panting out every time you would accidentally clench down around him. You just felt so fucking good, it had him loosing his mind as he slammed himself in and out of you. He pushed one of your legs up so that it sat on the crook of his elbow allowing him to find a new angle. This had you crying out and arching your back, hands reaching up to wrap around his neck, you were clinging to him afraid that if you let go you would fall. The room felt so hot as your arousals mixed together and your moans came out hot and heavy. "T-Tight!" he groaned out as you clenched down around him chasing a high that you knew would be coming faster than you expected.

Grabbing your waist he flipped the two of you over, yanking you on top of him. "Y/N please ride me" he whispered out as he grabbed your hips rocking up against you gently. Quietly panting you nodded your head before placing your hands on his chest, pulling yourself up you dropped your ass down against his hips whining as you impaled yourself on his cock. He just felt so good inside you, it was hard to focus on taking the initiative. Creating a steady rhythm you began to bounce up and down on him whining and moaning every time you came down on him. "Toshi!" you whined out as you felt an orgasm approaching. "Close!" you whispered as your eyes rolled back. He was panting and moaning, his head thrown back and toes curling as you bounced up and down on top of him.

Squeezing your hips one hard time he planted his heels into the bed giving him some momentum to buck up against you taking some of the control. He pushed your forward forcing you to collapse against his chest, your head falling beside his, you cried out as he began to absolutely jackhammer himself inside of you. "I'm gonna cum" you sobbed into his ear as his hips snapped up into you, he was going to make you cum, your eyes rolled back as you let out a sob. He felt you reach your peak only a couple seconds later as you clamped down on him forcing him over his own edge. Your moans in his ear were what motived him to fuck you through his orgasm bringing you to full completion. He cried out as he spilled inside of you continuing to rock up into you for a few seconds before he collapsed, his hips dropping.

Pulling yourself off of him you flopped over, laying down beside him. Reaching down he intertwined your fingers together holding your hand close to his chest, pulling you up he pressed his lips against your knuckles. "I love you so much darling" he whispered against your skin, smiling over at you. Your cheeks turned red at his sweet words, "I love you to Hitoshi" you whispered softly as you let your head drop down next to his, smiling at how your heart began to beat a little faster. For your first time together you thought it was perfect, you were so happy as you felt your eyes get heavy. Leaning in you pressed a soft kiss against his shoulder before you let sleep overcome you.

Thanks for reading! Leave requests in the comments or message me ;)