Scars, bruises and other injuries

She woke up. It was the worst night ever. She thought it was a dream, but obviously it wasn't. Someone was punching me. I don't know who, but they punched me really hard. She goes to the bathroom and sees from the mirror what they could have done to her. Scars, bruises and other injuries. Her mom walked in her room.
Her mom shouts:
-Avery! Where are you?
Avery replies:
-I'm in the bathroom.
~
Her mom walks in since Avery accidentally had left the door unlocked. Her mom sees the scars and bruises. Avery is scared and runs to bed crying. She takes her blanket and goes under them tightly. This was her most scariest moment of her life. If we don't include the situation where she gets punched.
Her mom asks angrily:
What happened to you? You were a nice girl and who are you now!
Avery shouts:
I don't know someone punched me! you're the worst mom ever I wish I never even met you!
~
Her mom goes a little bit away from her looking disappointed. She takes some steps and leaves the room really sad looking. Avery tries to stop her, but she didn't even look back. Avery slowly started crying heavier and heavier. She grabbed a pillow and screamed as loud as she could. She knew she was in trouble. She got to the bathroom floor cried so hard she wanted to scream but she couldn't anymore. She fell asleep on the bathroom floor crying.

 She fell asleep on the bathroom floor crying