Chapter 1: The Crimson Tyrant Chapter 7

(Ace turned around and jolted from his seat when he saw Riddle right behind him after overhearing his complaints.)

Ace: Eh! Dorm Leader!

Cater: Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~

Riddle: Hmph. Cater. If you talk too much it's going to cost you your head.

Cater: Hey now, gimme a break!

Grim: Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!

Riddle: You're the freshman that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a "weird collar"? For goodness sake. The Headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers the whole system will collapse. All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules.

Ace: The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks...

Riddle: The Headmaster appears to have forgiven you but make no mistake the next time that happens, I will not.

Ace: ... By the way, dorm leader, is there any way... You could say, remove this collar?

Riddle: I was going to if you had learned your lesson but, the way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer.

Riddle: Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great? Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No 271: "One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes."

Riddle: If you break the rules... I'm sure you understand?

Ace: Haah, another weird rule...

Riddle: The answer is, "Yes Dorm Leader!"

Deuce/Ace: Yes, Dorm Leader!

Riddle: Very good.

Trey: I will look after them for you.

Riddle: ...Hm. You're the Vice Dorm Leader so I expect you to not act foolishly. Following the Laws of the Queen, No. 339, "After a meal one must always drink lemon tea with two sugars." I must go buy sugar cubes from the school store, so I'll be on my way. Letting the sugar cubes run out is a huge offense, I can't believe...

(As soon as Riddle was about to leave, Roxy overheard a droplet fall and noticed a black splotch on the crystal of his magic pen.)

Roxy: 'Huh? What's that?'

Cater: Eeeeeii. That was close.

Grim: That guy is obnoxious.

Deuce: Woah! That's rude!

Heartslabyul Resident A: Did the Dorm Leader leave?

Heartslabyul Resident B: I broke the Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 186, "One must never eat a hamburger steak on Tuesday." I was terrified of what would happen if he found out I ate one.

Heartslabyul Resident A: Uuugh ... At least let us eat whatever we want...

Trey: ... In his first week at school, Riddle took the seat of Dorm Leader. He speaks harshly but he's trying to make the dorm better, he doesn't have bad intentions.

Grim: Someone with good intentions doesn't randomly collar people!

Cater/Trey: Ha ha ha...

Roxy: Uh Grim, you gave him plenty of a reason to do that by going crazy during the ceremony.