Part 5

As We start Saitama will be receiving his student ID, But Saitama will also counter something, Similar to what he had been keeping in his world as a pet, how would the sorcerers react in meeting Saitama's pet?

HARAJUKU STATION

SAITAMA'S STUDENT ID

SCHOOL: TOKYO PREFECTURAL JUJUTSU HIGH SCHOOL

NAME: SAIΤΑΜΑ

GRADE: SPECIAL GRADE

DESCRIPTION: AS STATED BY SATORU GOJO, SAITAMA FOUGHT SUKUNA THE KING OF CURSES EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ONLY 1 FINGER OR POWER OF SUKUNA, SUKUNA 1 FINGER IS ALREADY CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS A SPECIAL, UPON A BATTLE BETWEEN THE TWO SAITAMA DEFEATED AND KNOCKED OUT SUKUNA AND WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, THEREFORE SAITAMA WAS NOW CLASSIFIED AS A SPECIAL GRADE.

SAITAMA WAS IN THE CHANGING ROOM AND WAS ALSO GIVEN HIS UNIFORM, SAITAMA WAS NOW CHANGING TO HIS UNIFORM AFTER FINISHING, AND HE GOT OUT. SAITAMA WAS WEARING SIMILAR TO THE ONE MEGUMI AND YUJI WEARING BUT IN A SUIT STYLE, SAITAMA EVEN BEFORE WEARING HIS UNIFORM ASKED GOJO IF HE COULD KEEP THE CAPE ON BUT GOJO DIDN'T ALLOW IT.

 SAITAMA WAS WEARING SIMILAR TO THE ONE MEGUMI AND YUJI WEARING BUT IN A SUIT STYLE, SAITAMA EVEN BEFORE WEARING HIS UNIFORM ASKED GOJO IF HE COULD KEEP THE CAPE ON BUT GOJO DIDN'T ALLOW IT

A/N: (SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT IN JUJUTSU UNIFORM STYLE)

SAITAMA COULD NOT HELP BUT LOOK AROUND THAT THEY WERE WALKING AROUND IN A CROWDED AREA WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND, SAITAMA FELT WEIRD CAUSE EVEN IN HIS WORLD PEOPLE WALK AROUND BUT NOT THIS CROWDED. THIS WAS MORE CROWDED IN WHAT HE EXPERIENCE IN SENDAI.

Saitama: "So who are we here for again?" Saitama ask

Gojo: "Where here for the other First year Student... Nobara Kugisaki. She told me to meet her here at this station. Once I gather all of the guys, I'll have a class of four, that being one of them a Special Grade. Well, There is another Special Grade Student but his training on oversea's.

Saitama raises an eyebrow. Yuji walked with Saitama and Gojo

Yuji: "Who's the other one? Yuji asks. Gojo smiled and then replied to Yuji

Gojo: "Yuta Okkotsu. He was also considered a Special Grade, But I won't go into too much detail or depth into it

Yuji eye's Glowed that has a Star in the middle of his pupils. Saitama wasn't much interested. To him who cared that his a Special Grade that made no difference to him? Yuji walked to Saitama and then leaned against a wall along with Saitama.

Yuji: "I know that Sensei told me, But how was it fighting Sukuna... So what is it like fighting Sukuna? Were Scared or did have a hard time Fighting Him?" Yuji asks Saitama.

Saitama didn't look at Yuji but replied to his question with a blank look.

Saitama: "Hmmm...Nah, He was weak and Annoying to hear though." Saitama answered