ડⅈꪶꪜꫀ𝕣 𝕢ꪊꪖ𝕥𝕥𝕣ꪮ

Third person POV:
And here they are the

Silver Quattro
Jayla, Jaden, Javon and Isla.
They are like goddesses of the school. Everybody knows them. But who are they really?

This one is

ᴊᴀʏʟᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴏɴ

The oldest girl and the only one that makes sure they don't die. People love her. Why wouldn't they.
She is not the nicest tho. Her and Isla are like sisters. No one can separate them two.
Jayla is also known as the "boxer girl".
Only girl boxer in the school.
As for her appearance-long black hair with beautiful brown eyes. Obsessed with Jordan's. She is the reason the silver Quattro actually exists because she met Isla in a summer sports camp. Of course not for the same sport but in the same building. They got really close that summer and then Isla moved to America, it was perfect. Jayla is the most valuable person to Isla. They are soul sisters..

The girl next to her is

ɪꜱʟᴀ ꜰʟᴏʀᴇꜱ

The youngest one and the shortest. She is the nicest person with a the biggest attitude.
The love she has for adrenaline makes her feel euphoric like a drug addict or an alcoholic.
People say there's something between her and Javon but no one knows for sure.
People love her for that sweet Spanish accent and her love for athletics. No she does not run around. She jumps- long and high. She loves the sport with her whole life not only because of memories but because of Jayla. She loved her more than anything in this world.
As for her appearance long wavy hair, blue-gray eyes, sunkissed skin. She got all the good Spanish DNA. But her eyes are non forgettable cause 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝑒...

The boys with the hair?
Oh that's

ᴊᴀᴅᴇɴ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴏɴ

He is the nicest one but also the most quiet one. People don't really know a lot about him. It's known he is a star baseball player and a loyal boy. But most people don't know his 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒.
It's known that he is the most sweet one. But also a great liar. So be careful...
People love him and hate him as much as the girls but he is like a nicer version of his tween brother...

ᴊᴀᴠᴏɴ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴏɴ

A boxer, a handsome one as well. He is the player of the group even tho Isla is a close second. There's no one that haven't heard of him. He knows how to play his cards. They eyes, the smile, the hand everything. His body language is incredible but only to people outside the group.
He was always flirty with Isla. That was their thing as best friends. It got to a point where everyone thought they are together. They have kissed when they were 13 just for fun and no feeling.
But there's a thing with his eyes 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝑒.

And together they are the

Silver quattro

When they are all together it's fun. They are not as bad as people say when they are together.

They need each other to survive
AN:
Btw because I'm not Spanish I don't think is right for me to write in Spanish when Isla speaks so when she speaks Spanish I will write in this font.Character 3 is done I think is good to have a better introduction so here it is. Please don't get me wrong Isla is a sweetheart but when someone hits her she hits 5 times harder.

Don't forget to comment, vote and like!!