F5 - Chimon Wachiravit

WIN

The tension crackled between them as we exchanged frustrated glances.

"Chimoonnnn... I hate him so much," I muttered under my breath, tone heavy with exasperation.

Me best friend, Chimon sighed, reminding me, "Bro, you're the one who insisted on teaming up with him for this mission."

A deep scowl etched itself onto me.

"But I didn't expect it to be this kind of mission," I grumbled, my frustration being palpable.

"Not my problem," Chimon replied bluntly, his voice tinged with indifference.

The conversation shifted, and my attention turned to Chimon's new mission partner, who is Bright best friend as I heard.

"What about Perth? Is he annoying like Bright is?" I inquired, hoping for a reprieve from my current frustrations.

"Perth? He's the most chill person ever," Chimon's companion remarked, a hint of admiration evident in his voice.

"He's always willing me to do whatever I want when we're on missions together."

"I'm jealous."

"You should be."

It's currently two in the morning and I can't sleep, so Chimon suggested I come to his room to have conversation.

Me and Chimon have been friends ever since we had to train together for becoming a spy.
We have been roommates, but that changed when we choose different paths.

He became an technology spy - Kinda similar to a hacker.

While on the other hand I became an undercover spy.

We might choose different paths, however that doesn't change the fact that we are best friends.

"By the way, why are you wearing glasses?" I suddenly questioned.

"I'm blind from working so much."

"Huh, really?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"Bro, are that dumb? I'm wearing glasses because I have to work with computers 24/7. I don't wanna destroy my vision, you know."

"That's makes sense."

"Dumbo." He smacked my head.

"Damn, Mon! That wasn't necessary."

He chuckled.

"Your brain isn't functional, I had to smack so it could work again."

"Asshole."

"How is it being a wife?" He teased.

"Wife my ass. I will surely somehow make him the wife.

"Good luck with that, bro."