Tom and Jerry X Honkai Star Rail: Part 1 (Himeko's Special Project)

Himeko stepped out of the Astral Express and looked around. She was in a small town, surrounded by quaint houses and green fields. She checked the address on her phone and headed towards Mammy Two Shoes' home. She knocked on the door and waited.

"Hello, dear. You must be Himeko. I'm Mammy Two Shoes. Come on in." A friendly voice greeted her from inside.

Himeko entered the house and saw a cozy living room with a fireplace, a sofa, and a TV. On the sofa, she noticed two animals: a gray cat and a brown mouse. They were watching their cartoon show and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Who are they?" Himeko asked, pointing at the cat and the mouse.

"Oh, those are Tom and Jerry. They're my pets. Well, sort of. They're more like frenemies. They always chase and fight each other, but they also care for each other. They're very funny and cute. You'll love them." Mammy Two Shoes explained.

Himeko smiled and approached the sofa. She bent down and said hello to Tom and Jerry. They looked at her with curiosity and suspicion. Tom hissed and Jerry squeaked. Himeko was not deterred. She reached out her hand and gently petted them. Tom and Jerry relaxed and purred. Himeko felt a warm and fuzzy feeling in her heart.

"Nice to meet you, Tom and Jerry. I'm Himeko, the Navigator of the Astral Express. I'm your new friend. And I have a surprise for you. How would you like to go on an adventure to the stars with me?" Himeko said, with a twinkle in her eye. Mammy Two Shoes smiled and nodded, knew that Himeko was not an ordinary girl. She was a traveler from another world, who had come to home Earth to deliver a special package. The package contained a ticket to the Charmony Festival on Penacony, a planet where music and harmony were celebrated, and Astral Express tickets, which marks the official member of the Astral Express. Mammy Two Shoes had won the ticket in a lottery, but she couldn't go herself. She had to stay and take care of her house and her pets. So she decided to give the ticket to Himeko, and ask her to take Tom and Jerry with her. She thought it would be a good opportunity for them to see new places and make new friends.

"Are you sure you want to take them with you?" Mammy Two Shoes asked Himeko. "They can be quite a handful, you know. They're always getting into trouble and causing chaos. They might not behave well on your train or on the planet."

Himeko shrugged and smiled. She was not afraid of a little trouble. She had seen and faced many dangers and challenges in her travels. (GGZ, HG2, HI3, you name it.) She had also met many different creatures and people, some friendly, some hostile, some strange, some familiar. She had learned to adapt and cope with any situation. She had also learned to appreciate the diversity and beauty of life in the universe. She believed that Tom and Jerry were no different from any other beings she had encountered. They had their own personalities, quirks, and feelings. They deserved respect, kindness, and friendship.

"Don't worry, Mammy Two Shoes. I can handle them. I'm sure they'll be fine on my train and on the planet. They might even enjoy themselves. And who knows, maybe they'll learn something new along the way. Maybe they'll even stop fighting and start getting along, even on the battlefield." Himeko said, with a hopeful tone.

Mammy Two Shoes chuckled and shook her head. She doubted that Tom and Jerry would ever stop fighting and start getting along. They had been rivals for as long as she could remember. They had a love-hate relationship that was hard to break. But she admired Himeko's optimism and courage. She decided to trust her and let her take Tom and Jerry with her.

"Alright, then. I'll let you take them with you. But you have to promise me one thing. You have to take good care of them and bring them back safely. They may be naughty and troublesome, but they're also my precious pets. I love them very much and I don't want anything bad to happen to them." Mammy Two Shoes said, with a serious expression.