𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗰𝗸

After a few more encounters Mark and Haechan began to grow closer to each other. They started hanging out every so often. It was always Haechan who would initiate the meeting but this time, to his surprise it was Mark.

Markie ♡
Hey hyuckie

Hyuckie ♡
Hey markie

Markie ♡
I was wondering if you would like to come to my house so we could like hangout?

Hyuckie ♡
You know I'm always ready, see you in a few hours byeee

Markie ♡
Byeee

⋇⋆☂︎⋆⋇

Haechan arrived after a few hours wearing a simple t-shirt and some pants. He walks inside the house to see Mark looking amazing. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a scuffed leather biker jacket over a plastic grey hoodie. His hair looks shinier and softer than the days he's seen him before, like it's freshly washed, and his eyes look even chocolatier than haechan even remembers. As Mark starts to smile his dimples return to either side of his mouth. He looked so cute that Haechan was contemplating whether he should take a picture or just hug him to death.

Hey❞ Haechan says as he glances at the basket in marks hand before returning his gaze back to the blonde.

I was wondering❞ Mark says in a fake posh accent, ❝if you would like to accompany me on a picnic❞

A picnic?❞

Uh-huh, but not just any old picnic❞, he says with a twinkle in his eyes

Oh no❞ Haechan responds, playing along with the other

No. I'm talking about a moonlit picnic

Haechan's heart starts to beat faster

On the secret roof terrace❞ Mark continues ❝right above this very room

Really?❞

Yes really

I would be honoured❞ he replied whilst blushing and giggling like a little girl

This was a new side of Mark, more confident and playful. He wasn't the boy he had seen a few weeks ago all by himself at the library. He was glad that he was moving on from his past and he will try his best to make him completely forget.

As much as I hate to see you covering up that outfit, I'd hate for you to get pneumonia out there.❞ Mark pulls out a fleecy hoodie which he had brought from his room. It's so huge that it comes down to haechan's knees.

Hmmm❞ Mark frowns, ❝how come it looks a whole lot better on you that it does on me?❞ And just like that he ignites haechan's confidence and it starts to grow.

⋇⋆☂︎⋆⋇

Mark opens the fire exit which counts as the rooftop door. They step outside to an expanse of flat concrete rooftop surrounded by high metal railings. He takes haechan over to an alcove in the wall, where a cute little tent was set up with fairy lights everywhere. On the ground lay a tartan blanket.

After you❞, He says gesturing the tanned male to sit down. Mark sits across from him and opens the picnic hamper. He takes out a flask and a couple of cups, then two plates and some really fancy cutlery and various parcels wrapped in tin foil.

Haechan's mouth starts watering as Mark continues to unwrap the parcel to reveal a selection of beautiful handmade cookies and chocolate covered strawberries and fairy cakes. Then, finally, he pulls out two candles with a book of matches.