Electric Cars

Climate change is a serious problem, and we need to deal with it. There are many factors to climate change, and one example is when gas cars release greenhouse gases into our air, polluting it. There's a simple solution to this: Use electric cars! They don't take up fossil fuels (which are an unrenewable energy source, by the way, if you're uneducated). As a result, they won't release pollutants and destroy our planet. We won't have to move to Mars or whatever planet, and we'll keep our kiwis!

What? Kiwis are important. They're so cute! I wanna eat them just like the fruits!

Ahem, anyway. This isn't about random birds, it's about electric cars' superiority over gas cars.

Did you know that electric cars are not only lighter but also have faster acceleration? That's right! Because gas cars have to carry so much gas, they are heavier and slower than electric cars.

You might be thinking, "Sure, they have so many benefits, but... what about the people with no money? How do they get an electric car?"

Well, electric cars aren't mandatory. Like, you don't need an electric car. Some people out there don't have a car. Just get around on a bike or something. Or maybe just walk. I don't know how to ride a bike, so...

Anyways. Electric cars might be expensive when you first buy them, but it's more cost-effective in the long run. Gas prices are rising significantly, while electricity is staying the same.

To sum it up, electric cars are better than gas cars. That's all I'm saying.