🥀 Missing someone's love 🥀

So.....before going to start I will tell you what happened in previous part as I'm updating after a long time.....

So in previous chapter Tanush came to Rishika college and bumped to yn which she said sorry and called him uncle ji leaving him in shock but her earing got stuck with tanush.....

This the previous chapter story....

Tanush was looking where yn gone but turn when Rishika petted his shoulder from behind and said...

Rishika : bhai waha kaha dekh rahe ho main kabse bula rahi hu aapko..

( Rishika : bro.....where are you looking at.....I'm calling you since so long.....)

Tanush : kahi nhi.....chal ghar chalte hai ma pareshan hogi

( Tansuh : no where......now come other wise maa will be worried)

She noded and they both were about to go but suddenly one boy came infront of them and said giving a book to Rishika..

Boy : Rishika.....ye tumari book class main hi reh gyi thi

( Boy : Rishika....your book you forget in classroom)

She take the book from his hand and smile beautifully thanking him and that Boy also smile and bid her good bye....

Putting her book in bag she turn to tanush who was looking her with his specious eyes which she understood immediately that his brother's protective mode is on......

Rishika : ese mat dekhiye......wo sirf mujhe book Dene aaya tha Esa waisa kuch nahi hai....

( Rishika : what.....don't give me this look he just return my book there is nothing between us )

Tansuh : lekin maine kaha pucha kuch..

( Tansuh: but when I ask something like that )

Rishika : ha ha Pata hai aapko kahne ki jaarorat hi nhi hai......ghoorte jo rahte hai hamesa.........ese hi chalta raha to main single hi marungi....

( Rishika : yaa yaa offcousre I know you didn't ask and there is no need after all you scary glare in enough aishh.....I think I will die single)

She sarcastically wishper in low voice but tanush heared....

Tansuh : kya kaha tumne

( Tanush : what did you say)

Rishika : kuch nahi bhai.....bas jaldi chalo bhook lagi hai....

Rishika : nothing bhai....now be quick I'm hungry)