𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 029

YOU WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY TO WHERE RIN'S TEAM WERE STAYING IN, you were called in to tutor them English

YOU WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY TO WHERE RIN'S TEAM WERE STAYING IN, you were called in to tutor them English. The door opened, you see Isagi listening to music, Bachira writing down the English name of the days, Tokimitsu reading a book, Aryu practicing his pronouncation with Rin the only one who doesn't need to do anything but only to monitor them.

"Maunday.. Tu-ess-day.. Wed.. Wed.. Weh.."

"It's Wednesday, Bachira."

You said, making everyone in the room look at you.

"L/n-chan!"—Bachira.

"A fellow member of the glam society has arrived."—Aryu.

"H-hello L/n-san..!"—Tokimitsu.

"Hi, L/n."—Isagi.

". . . ."—Rin.

"Hello to you all."

You said blankly before walking towards Bachira, who was writing down the English names of the days but was pronouncing them wrong.

"Bachira, it's pronounced Muhn-day. Try pronouncing it."

"Muhn-day.. Monday! Did I get it right, L/n-chan??"

"Yes, you did. Keep up the good work."

You would continue to teach Bachira how to pronounce the days in English properly while tying up his hair at the same, however.. with Rin.. Ah. He's becoming more annoyed with Aryu and Tokimitsu, while Isagi's listening to music, which you assume to be in English.

"Cmon, teach us Rin-kun. You're the only one who can help other than L/n-san."—Tokimitsu.

"Tess. Tuss. Toos. Am I doing it right?"—Aryu.

"I'm not your damn tutor.."

"I can.. Fly-day!"

Bachira suddenly stood up, his paper that was used to write was now a paper airplane that was thrown at Rin's head, making Rin even more pissed.

"I can't take it anymore! How long do we need to keep this up?!"

Rin, who obviously lost his patience, threw his book at Bachira but you caught it while Tokimitsu held Rin back. You sighed mentally, standing up and patting Rin's head to calm him down while Tokimitsu continued to panic.