{1}

EIN POV:
I woke up to a rainy day today in the hub, it was actually pouring, it's was 8:37 am in the morning. I had nothing else to do, so I decided to just sleep out for the possibly the entire day, I woke up to someone banging on my door. The time was 12:52. As I walk down stairs, through the living room, then I make it to the front door of my house. Oh, it was aphmau...  as she looks at me saying hiiii, is it possible that I can borrow some gold~, please she said. I ask her for what with my sleepy eyes, she said she was working on a not to big not to small project. I was to tired to fight with her, BUT I want her to repay me for it. She agreed to and then left to go back home, by the time it was raining a little bit. I didn't feel hungry at the time so I got out of my pyjamas and dressed up in my usual clothes and then I turn on the TV, there was nothing interesting on the TV. So I left to go pranking by blowing up Zane's house just for the fun of it. I set up everything I needed then headed to Zane's house, i placed the TNT behind his house so he wouldn't see me trying to blow up his house. As I was in the process of lighting it up, Zane's saw me.

Shit

I light it up and ran behind a tree. I think something flew into my arm causing it to bleed and possibly scar. I didn't really mind it since this was very minor compared to the other things I had...

I ran back to my house as Zane was chasing me, he got a couple good hits, I mean I did deserve it but whatever, I slowed down and then Zane was yelling at me. I just pretended that he wasn't there, then he walked away back to his house as I calmly was to my house. With some scars, I just bandaged them up and Rolled down my sleeves so no one would see them.

It was February the month of « love » Like most of the time I'm lonely. All I do is just sit around and do nothing while others do their valentines shit. I just can't take it anymore. I should probably go to my secret base far away for a week so I don't have to deal with it anymore or anyone bragging and teasing me for being single. Well my base is not so secret since aphmau and pierce know about it but whatever. As I was packing my shit someone knocked on my door. I went to go check it out to see it was pierce. He asked me if I was free this week I told him that I'm going away for a week somewhere... he asked me if he could come. I told him no since I wanted to be alone, I saw him look down in sadness. I told him that how about we hangout next week not this week, I'm just really busy and can't really hangout. I saw a spark in is eyes when I told him that we could still hangout next week. When he left I shut the door and felt that me Face grew red as I go to my room. It felt like something hit me inside my heart. I tried to ignore it but it kept coming back to me

Once I was done packing I started walking to my secret base I got stopped by aphmaus house to blow it up and run. Aphmau saw me as I was placing TNT on her house, she walked outside and told me to stop. I got out my lighter and burned the rope. Aphmau screamed and I think heard it. I could FEEL    that Zane was running and charging at me with full speed. He got up quickly as I started to sprint. I think he got a really good hit and knocked me out I only found out about it later when I woke up. Aphmau said that I owed her and Zane for blowing up there house.

"Now that you think about it I did want to test a new potion, and I guess you are my first candidate Zane said.

"I yelled at him saying why can't you just use it on animals"

Zane:  animals can't talk and or tell me anything, it wouldn't hurt I promise

Ein: you don't even know what that is, and you want to test it on me, that's not fair

Zane: your always happy I highly doubt it would do anything

Ein: last time I had the same thing and nearly killed myself(mystreet)

Zane: it won't hurt

(Aphmau is just watching and being unhelpful)

As I bolted out and took my stuff out of there Zane jumped on me and injected that potion into me, once I got into a blind spot and turned into my werewolf form and sprinted faster so I had a chance to live.

Hi guys
I haven't made a cover yet but I hope by the next chapter will have the cover

-sophi267
Word count 891