Chapter 4: Survivor

The Ship has Landed on The Headquarters and The Mission Was Successfully Completed.
They Found out that Millions of Invaders Came to Their Land To Conquer it Because of it's Precious Minerals And For their Own Pleasure.

[The Invader's Ship]
A Survivor Appeared Behind an Invader And Started Executing it Silently. She smoothly Crawled Behind Another Invader And took it Down Flawlessly Without any Hardship.
As then She saw a Big Horde of Invaders Casually Marching Towards Her.
She started Running And Suddenly Bumps to an Abandoned Controllable Robot and She didn't Hesitate to Ride it.
She fired Missiles against The Horde of Invaders And it Worked Pretty Well. She executed Half of the Horde And She Fired more.

The Problem is that More Invaders Got Alerted And Started Firing At her. But She Accidentally Pressed A button Which Indicates to Turn on The Living Robot. And The Robot Awoke and started Rushing at the horde. She wasnt even controlling The bot but she Was Sent To the Gun Section of the Robot And She Fired And Fired Until They Successfully Killed The Horde of invaders.

Suddenly The Robot Started Transforming into A Flying Car And Immediately powered And Fled Like A Flash into the eyes And The Bot Was Created By The Government. That is Why The Bot Immediately Returned To The Headquarters. As They were travelling. A Big Bump Was Heard From Above The Car and She Immediately Saw a Powerful Invader Officer Which Broke the glass of The Car. And Took the Girl.

Of course The Bot is Made to Protect The Humans and Any other Living Being.

The bot Transformed back to its Robot Form And Rushed to The Invader and Immediately Started to Fire at it. The Invader Backfires and Started Flying Towards The head of The Bot. And stabs its back With its Sharp Hands.
But the Girl Pulled Out her Weapon and Fired At The Stomach of The Invader And Executing it Immediately.

She Rode The Bot back And they Rushed To The Headquarters of The Exohunters To Shelter.

As They Arrived There they met The captain of The Skorpion group Mikhail and he Gave his Respects To The Robot and saluted at it and took it to the Shelter for its rest.

The Captain was Interested in The girl and Asked "What is Your name woman?" And the girl Responded "my name is Alina The last Descendant of the Lee Family.

The girl was a Guerrilla soldier Who fought in The Ongoing war of Asgard and Arcadia.