Chapter 2

Alexa had thoroughly enjoyed eating dinner with Raquel. Her girl was not only tall, strong and beautiful, she was also the absolute nicest person Alexa had ever known. Being in a relationship, which was going strong after two months, with her was truly a blessing. In their personal lives, they were very happy and loved each other deeply.

Their relationship was a stark contrast to how things were between at work. When the relationship had first started, Alexa had been clear that nothing would change in terms of how she ran her kitchen at Hunter's. She was the chef, Raquel was the pot washer, and would be treated as such, like anyone else would be. If that wasn't okay, then the relationship wasn't going to work. Raquel had said she could deal with the huge contrast between church and state, and she had been as good as her word.

In truth, the power dynamic was one of the main drivers of the relationship. At work, Alexa was undeniably in charge. At home, in the bedroom, the opposite was true. That was where mami came into her own. After spending a work day as a strict drill master, being dominated by her lover drove Alexa absolutely wild. For her part, Raquel got off on playing dominatrix. Another such evening was about to begin.

"That was as delicious as you look," Raquel said, pushing her totally empty plate away.

Alexa was well aware of her own beauty, which was why she was dressed in such a sexy outfit for dinner. While satiating one of Raquel's appetites, she had been stimulating another.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, mami."

"Having a chef for a girlfriend has its benefits. I'm a lucky girl."

"Ms Rodriguez! Are you using me for my food?" Alexa protested playfully.

Raquel pretended to consider that. "I don't know. Are you using me for my ability to tie you up?"

The playacting continued. "Definitely."

"I'd better get on with it then, hadn't I?" Raquel said matter of fact, pushing her chair back and getting up.

Excited already, Alexa looked up at the six foot tall woman looming over her. Dressed in a blue jeans and a black t-shirt, Raquel's powerful arms were on display. Her physique always turned Alexa on. She imaged those powerful arms pinning her down. She would try to struggle but it would be fruitless. Raquel was strong enough to restrain her with one arm let alone two.

"Get up, or I'll get you up," Raquel said menacingly, knowing that was what Alexa enjoyed. She liked getting into character as 'mami' herself, the bondage and occasional role-play adding to the already delightful experience of making love to Alexa. In Raquel's opinion, she had stumbled into a relationship with literally the most stunningly gorgeous woman in the world. Not only that, outside of work Alexa was a kind, loving partner too, which would stun any of the other employees at Hunter's to the core if they found out, assuming they believed it at all.

"I'm going," Alexa said early, getting up and almost running out of the room. She couldn't have been any more excited to get upstairs and find out what Raquel was going to select from the toy box tonight. Raquel grabbed the purse she had brought with her and went after her.

"Following you up the stairs with those shorts on is really something," Raquel commented, unable to stay in character for a moment due to the wonderful sight of Alexa's pert butt.

"Thought you'd like them," Alexa said gleefully. "I hope you've got a surprise or two planned for me as well?"

"Oh, I have something you're going to enjoy," Raquel assured her.

They entered the bedroom and Alexa got onto the bed without needing to be told.

"The toy box is fully stocked, mami. Take your pick."