(🏫) The meeting...

A/N:this takes place in kindergarten, when Francis and Y/N met!

It was your first day, you decided to find Mrs. Atticus's class. You saw about 20 to 21 kids in the classroom, you decided to go into the classroom. "Alright kids! meet the new student, this is (Y/N) (L/N)! She just came here just London." Mrs. Atticus introduced. "Hello! I hope I make great friends here!" You exclaimed. You heard some snickering in the back but someone yelled "Hey! stop laughing at her!" and it turned out to be a boy with brown hair. You were very shy so you weren't extremely talkative so then you sat down next to the same brown haired boy since your assigned seat was next to him. "So sorry about those jerks, I'm Francis by the way!" Francis said and smiled. You smiled at him to "I'm (Y/N)" You replied back. "Want to be friends?" He'd ask, you were shocked since you thought no one wanted to be friends with you so you replied with "Yes."

(THE NEXT DAY, YOUR POV)

It's choosing careers day, so that we can choose what outfit or costume we can put on for tomorrow since tomorrow is career day. "Alright kids! so since tomorrow is career day, were gonna ask what you want to be! Henry, why you be first then choose someone else!" Mrs Atticus happily announced to the class. The kid who got up, who I suppose is Henry, finally spoke "I'm gonna be a doorman when I grow up! and I choose Francis next!" He exclaimed excitedly, he'd sat back down "that's a great job Henry! Now, Francis, your turn to tell who you wanna be when you grow up!" Mrs Atticus said. I saw Francis got up and finally speak "I wanna be a Milkman when I grow up, and I choose (Y/N) to choose her career next!" He said then sat back down. "Wow Francis, that is some great job choice! (Y/N), your turn dear!" Mrs. Atticus called me, I got up, sighed and finally spoke, "When I grow up, I wanna be a pianist!" I announced then sat back down. Everyone oohed and ahh'd since they were impressed. Mrs. Atticus announced that it was lunch, I think I was starting to develop a crush on Francis...

(HOLY SHIT, THE BEST ONE YET, 387 WORDS!! anyways, cya tomorrow!! :) )