𓆩⚝𓆪~MashiToru~𓆩⚝𓆪

Yoru: Ohayō, Plants!

Tora: I'm not a Plant T^T

Yoru: be that as it is! let's go to Ship Nr. 4!

Mei: When will a Yaoi or Yuri come?

Tora: Yoru said to me, that we still need to wait a little.*puts an arm on her shoulder*

Yoru: The Ship is Mashirao x Toru! Does anyone know, How to mix those Names?

Tora: MashiToru?

Yoru: On Pinterest are just some weird things, when you specify that ...

Mei: Pinterest is not the brightest.

Yoru: True ^^ well then, rate the ship!

Mei: 0/10

Yoru: Nande!?

Mei: Huh?

Tora: It means "why" in Japanese.

Mei: Because ...

Yoru: Because?

Mei: I don't know. They don't belong in my eyes. I'm trying to find a reasonable explanation, but my head is empty. My inner self says "No No!", but when i ask her why, she doesn't say anything.

Yoru: Your inner self?

Mei: I want some Popcorn! Ciao, chicas!

Tora: Make some for us too!

Mei: Yeah Yeah! *Slams the door behind her*

Yoru: ... Let's get down to business. I give it a 10/10.

Tora: Because ...

Yoru: Because ... they collaborate good together and they are almost always together in Boku no Hero Akademia. And How much will  you give them, Tora-chan?

Tora: 0,5/10. I just don't see them together. They don't talk much with eachother, but the Fanart is cute.

Yoru: He? What? they talk a lot with eachother!

Tora: Maybe, but nothing really happens, that shows me that they belong with eachother.

Yoru: they're just sidecaracters, no wonder , that they're don't get much Showtime... -_-

Tora: Okay, but ... Na ok, they could be together, I didn't tink of it that way. So yes. I will give them a 2/10.

Yoru: Better :)

Tora: Wait, were did Mei go?

Yoru: MEI-CHAN!!!