the interview.

"It will go well i promise you!" Ellie says while she tries to convince Aaliyah to actually go to this interview.
"But Delilah is gonna be the one interviewing me! don't you understand? she has been my idol since i was like 15?!" Aaliyah yells as she plops down on her bed. Ellie sighs as she pushes Aaliyah down the stairs and to the door to leave for the interview.
"It starts in 10 minutes get going now!" Aaliyah takes a deep breath before placing her foot outside of the house and start walking. Ellie looks at her. Aaliyah looks back and Ellie starts waving meanwhile Aaliyah sneakily pulls up her middle finger and starts laughing while walking away. Ellie sighs and closes the door.
"Deep breaths Aaliyah, deep breaths.."

Aaliyah walks into the company and WOW. She was hit right in the face with this flowery smell and she already thought she didn't belong here. Her anxiety starts to rise until she hears someone clearing their throat behind her.
"Are you here for the interview?" Delilah asks. Aaliyah doesn't say anything for at least 5 seconds as she's staring into Delilah's dark brown eyes until she snaps out of it.
"Yes!.. That's me!" she smiles nervously.
"This way" Delilah says with a straight face while walking into an empty room with 2 chairs and a small table in the middle of them. Aaliyah starts to get even more nervous.
"So your name is Aaliyah, am i correct?" Delilah looks up from the paper to Aaliyah's eyes and starts waiting for an answer. Aaliyah's leg starts bouncing up and down.
"Yes.." She says quietly. Delilah takes a glance at her before asking some questions.

After the interview Delilah looks at her and goes
"You got the job, congratulations i'll show you your office if you follow me" Delilah says while standing up and pointing her hand to the door. Aaliyah stands up and leaves the room while Delilah is the last to leave and closes the door behind her. As Delilah walks up to the offices everyone goes silent.
"Shh do your work our boss is coming.." everyone starts whispering before it goes completely silent
"This place is strict as fuck.." Aaliyah thinks while following Delilah to her office
"This is it." Delilah says while pointing her finger to the little office before walking away
"Oh okay.. thank you" Aaliyah didn't even get to finish because of Delilah's sudden leave.
"what the fuck.." Aaliyah thinks while sitting down at her office and placing her things on her counter. She gets a lot of smiles and greeting from the other workers and already Aaliyah start to feel comfortable.

After some working it's lunchtime and Aaliyah decides to go to the restroom. As she's walking she texts Ellie

Ellie - So, how did it go?!
Aaliyah - It went well Delilah has quite an attitude though haha xx
Ellie - It'll be fine, send a picture of your office
Aaliyah - in a minute, i have lunch right now, i'll text u later
Ellie - Alright, See ya!
Aaliyah - Cya!

As she decides to put her phone in her back pocket she accidentally bumps into someone and dramatically falls onto the person,
"Ouch.." Aaliyah moans while putting her hand on her forehead and slowly starts to look up at who it is..
shit..